TTS Rules

Seems like THS lite ...

Basically a smaller turbo . Classes with too many rules lower the car count.

Aftermarket shifter is OK but not an external guage ?

Aftermarket sway bar OK but relocation control arms not ?

Bryan
Yes... This is BS!
I want to know who's car this was built around. I said the same...no control arm relocation bracket bolted in the stock location? However you can use an anti roll bar that does not use stock locations at all... Really!
Same with the cylinder head. 8 bolt configuration is what the rule says. Now its either 8 or 16. If you use RJC clamps it its not legal.

I think the intent is to not have race cars in TTS, just regular cars. If you drop 20-30 grand on a TSM setup, you aren't likely to slap on a small 62 turbo.

I think the intent is to not have race cars in TTS, just regular cars. If you drop 20-30 grand on a TSM setup, you aren't likely to slap on a small 62 turbo.

So who decided what was race vs regular? Like I asked before, who's car is this based off of?

I don't agree with a couple of rules either, but at least he's trying to put a more "affordable build" type class together.
Though the TSA class was fun to watch, I had zero interest in building a drivetrain around a stock airbox/downpipe.
I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never have a competitive car in xTSM. I think this class may fill the void for us average weekend warriors.

To level the playing field you might as well allow any tire as long as wheel well and frame isn't altered since it may increase car count and won't give an advantage over a 275/60-15 DR, require stock shifters, and no trans brakes. Imo external regulators and aftermarket rails should be permitted if ethanol fuels are allowed. No need to have guys burning up because of a lousy fuel feed and regulation configuration. Maybe allow external wastegates but no electronic controllers. This is a 9.80 class with 93/alky and 9.60 class with good fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk