TTAOWNER-good vendor

RKUBICA

TTA Owner good vendor who sold part at fair price,would buy from again. Owner took time to wait for me after I got delayed on way drive up-seems like a good guy

James has always been a good guy on this site......and a good friend.....very caring, honest, interested a lot in making sure you're happy with what you need.......he even invited me up to his shop so I could just roam around and admire all of his incredible Buick parts........FOR FREE, TOO!!!!!!:p Plus a free sample part!!!:eek:

Keep up the good work there, James. You're doing well.

Bruce '87 Grand National

You guys only see one of his garage, I have seen his other garage where all the goodie is in there :)

You well deserve all the good words, James....you've earned them.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I have bought a few parts from James. He is a great guy and a great vendor. If you need a part I would definitely recommend texting him first.

Should mention too I just bought a dash harness from him. Minus a few minor things you would think he just took it out of the box from GM. did a great job getting it out of the dash without cutting wires.

Thank you to everyone in this thread!!!!! Thanks for choosing me to help you with parts for your car!!! I really appreciate everybody !!!!

got a tail light assy from James Sunday after I ( brain dead) drilled through mine and cracked it trying to install a shut off switch so I can run legally in the nines.He came out on a Sunday to meet me and sold me the part for a reasonable price ,then had a RJC pan gasket ,holy shit ,new of course so I could put my car together ( again) and not have an oil leak ( again)Thought I died and went to Buick Heaven .Nice guy too ,good to bullshit with. Jim Maguire

and no f...in leak Lebanon next Sat here I come!