TTA stuff; MAF Translator, Billet AFPR, TTA Breathers, ECU, Coilpack, Turbo Shield

Gokou

Well, my TTA has been gone over a year now and I've decided to part with my parts stash.

All of these parts were used for no more than 2400 miles (bought the car with 2200, and sold with 4600) and are in near-new, excellent shape.

Prices include shipping via USPS Priority but no insurance, insurance will run a few bucks extra if you want it. If you buy more than one item, shipping prices will be discounted as I only have to send a single box.

Click on the links for pictures...

MAF Translator - $150

GM LT1 MAF - $ 75

Kirban Billet AFPR - $ 80

TTA Mandrel Bent Aluminum MAF pipe - $85

ECU - $ 40 (purchased from Red Regal T, who tested it)

Coilpack - $55 (purchased from Red Regal T, who tested it)

TTA GM Hood Struts - $55 for the pair

Pearcy's TTA fill cap breathers - $40 each or $75 for the pair

TTA valve cover with fill cap - Includes grommets, washers, acorn nuts, and fill plug. Perfect for putting on the passenger side for another breather. I hot tanked it, looks new. - $35

Wastegate Y hose and filters - purchased from John Pearcy - $20

Laser cut turbo shield with Screaming Chicken - Painted with metallic ceramic paint. - $85

Send me a PM or an email to tta1456 AT comcast.net (replace the AT with @, trying to dodge spam.)

Thanks,
Troy

mass air translator

ill take the translator ... e-mail me with your address and ill send a m/o out thanks buddy

MAF Translator sold pending funds. 23 minutes from posting to sale... It's a new record! :p

Who did the cutting on the turbo shield? It looks dent free?

Wouldn't you know it... I just bought hood shocks from Pep Boys because I didn't want to pay the GM price!

Originally posted by mark b
Who did the cutting on the turbo shield? It looks dent free?

Wouldn't you know it... I just bought hood shocks from Pep Boys because I didn't want to pay the GM price!

I'm not sure who did the cutting, I bought the sucker off Ebay a while back. It was laser cut, you can tell by the surface finish/condition on the cut areas.

I took it and scotchbrited it and painted it with high temp ceramic paint. This isn't the same as the baked on ceramic header coating, but it looks pretty darn good. Not as tough unfortunately.

Valvecover and one breather are sold pending funds. AFPR also sold pending funds.

Troy

Turbo Shield

Ill take it. Would you go 75 ? :D

Let me know payment instructions.

Jonathan

Re: Turbo Shield

Originally posted by ZR1TR
Ill take it. Would you go 75 ? :D

Jonathan

Jonathan, PM sent. Consider it sold.

I just found a couple more items to sell...

TTA Nose Emblem - NOS GM nose emblem, still in the bag. It's slightly blemished with a bit of tarnishing on the gold "lines" to the left of the "20th", you can see it in the picture. - $ 45

TTA Rocker Emblems - also original GM. Not perfect, the uppermost emblem in the picture has a small pit in the gold just above the I in Indianapolis. Probably would never notice it unless you were crawling on the ground with your nose up to it. Asking $100 for the pair.

Troy

TRANSLATOR

PAYMENT SENT ON TRANSLATOR.. YOU SHOULD GET IT TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY... THANKS AGAIN BUDDY

Gokou..... I can't get to my work email unitl Monday. You can PM on the board or I'll reply back on Monday am.

Sorry about that... thanks!

Mark, Monday will be fine although I sent you a PM too.

Everyone else who has spoken for stuff, it's all boxed in the garage and ready to go pending arrival of funding.

While I was out there, I found something else I need to sell:

TTA or GN gutted Cat - Started as a direct replacement cat for a GN that sustained a bit of "shipping damage" that only seemed to damage the stuff inside (nudge nudge, wink wink.) It has an excellent condition TTA ball adapter (glass beaded then painted with high temp exhaust paint) bolted to the back of it. I ran this with a band clamp so the portion that slips over the down pipe is NOT crimped or damaged, unlike if you use a "guillotine" style clamp. It slides on and off the downpipe like butter, making it easy to swap out every two years, if you get my drift. - Asking $110 since it will cost a bit more to ship because of the weight.

Still left to sell besides the gutted cat:
ECU
Coilpack
LT1 MAF
MAF pipe
1 VC Breather
Wastegate Y hose and filters

Make me an offer if you think my prices on these items is out of line, I'll entertain all reasonable offers.

Troy

What car is the ECM from (sounded like it's from a turbo-t)????

Need another known working from a TTA.

Interested in any/all TTA parts.

M

Originally posted by chicagoTTA
What car is the ECM from (sounded like it's from a turbo-t)????

Need another known working from a TTA.

Interested in any/all TTA parts.

M

Probably from a Turbo-T, GN, etc. AFAIK it's the same as a TTA ECU. You would need to put the chip in. It does have the CALPAK, but needs a vehicle specific chip.

Troy

Turbo Shield

Originally posted by ZR1TR

Ill take it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment sent.

Jonathan