TTA Specific Hard Fuel Lines (going to fuel rail)

Jan Larsson

OEM (used) hard fuel lines (feed and return) that connect to the fuel rail (feed) on the passanger side and fuel regulator (return) on the driver side of the engine.

Long discontinued by GM so this is your chance to grab a set.

Comes as pictured.

$80 USD for both + shipping.

If interested drop me a line @ jlarsson@london.com

Attachments

• TTAFuelLines.jpg
    TTAFuelLines.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 105
Jim, do you mean the clip that holds them together and bolts to the bracket on the driver side front valve cover stud?

Yes, mine is missing.
Thanks
Jim

That clip (not the bracket) is just a regular clip used on fuel hoses and brake lines etc so not TTA specific in any way. You should be able to find one on any GM vehicle.

I do have a couple if you can't get hold of them.

If you are missing the small bracket the clip sits on (washer with a L shaped ear if you like bolted to the valve cover) then your out of luck as it's a TTA specific item and I never managed to get hold of a spare myself unfortunatly.

That clip (not the bracket) is just a regular clip used on fuel hoses and brake lines etc so not TTA specific in any way. You should be able to find one on any GM vehicle.

I do have a couple if you can't get hold of them.

If you are missing the small bracket the clip sits on (washer with a L shaped ear if you like bolted to the valve cover) then your out of luck as it's a TTA specific item and I never managed to get hold of a spare myself unfortunatly.

I'll have to dig through my parts box, I should have it from #891 but like the mysterious vanishing Oil dipstick who knows where it's at.:confused:
Thanks again.
Jim