TTA Sam Kinison

I’ve read quite a bit about it and haven’t seen any definite answer. The car supposedly went to the crusher.
Sam is buried at Memorial Park Cemetery in Tulsa, not too far from my wife.

You should have asked me the other day when I was at your house :)

Steve Emberton

I’ve read quite a bit about it and haven’t seen any definite answer. The car supposedly went to the crusher.
Sam is buried at Memorial Park Cemetery in Tulsa, not too far from my wife.

You should have asked me the other day when I was at your house :)

Steve Emberton
I dont think the car got crushed. But I'm trying to identify the vin or car number

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Sam's TTA.png
    Sam's TTA.png
    982.5 KB · Views: 2,723
Cool piece. But doesnt ramp up value any
LOL always going to the pocket book. This car had a accident reported in 2006 and the one that killed Sam was in 92.I called the department of transportation in California and they verified some information that really seems to point that direction but the dates are way wrong

Seems like the one you have, the pass. Side rail should be bent up more, also looks like it took more of the impact on driver's side wheel. I'm not doubting anything but the damage between the two pics seem inconsistent... Mike

Cool piece. But doesnt ramp up value any

If it is his old car,(and if trying to sell it on that fact) it seems a little bit morbid to me to make it part of the cars history, but who the heck am I, Aw, Aw AWWWHHHHHH?

Last edited:
The general consensus was that his family was pretty adamant about having it crushed. This topic comes up every few years and nothing really comes from it. He actually died on the street after the accident.

Maybe it should just die, like the family wished.

Jus' sayin'.

Maybe it should just die, like the family wished.

Jus' sayin'.
the family said the car was going to be crushed but then said the car was repaired and put back into service. All I am trying to do is help a friend that bought a car identify the car. It will die off when I decide to give up and stop searching. as for now the california DMV has been a great help and has confirmed a few bits of info that are making me believe it was his car but I still have not reached the DMV where the car was registered in 92

Will, that very well might be it. The damage from the head on collision with the truck seems to be more on the drivers side for both vehicles involved in the picture above. I mean the only sure fire way would be to somehow account for every other TTA produced w/factory T-Tops, but that would be very involved. I'll tell ya though, I think your buddy may very well have it.

Will, that very well might be it. The damage from the head on collision with the truck seems to be more on the drivers side for both vehicles involved in the picture above. I mean the only sure fire way would be to somehow account for every other TTA produced w/factory T-Tops, but that would be very involved. I'll tell ya though, I think your buddy just may have it.
Tony Huls has the car in Illinois.

Wrecked around 2006, sold around 2009.

Attachments

• tta1.jpg
    tta1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 373
  • tta2.jpg
    tta2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 4,331
  • tta3.jpg
    tta3.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 378