TTA part out

Do you have the little tan plastic pieces that go inbetween the door panels and the door handles? Mine somehow seemed to have disappeared

Sorry to hear about your car... I was wondering if you have headers and down pipe... I bought a roller tta and im looking for those parts to place my gn motor in car... I also will pm you my number thanks in advance

Sorry to hear about your car... I was wondering if you have headers and down pipe... I bought a roller tta and im looking for those parts to place my gn motor in car... I also will pm you my number thanks in advance
GN motor won't fit unless you put TTA fwd heads on it. Then you can use TTA headers and downpipe

Thanks for the info... Champion has the heads that are needed just trying to see if i can get a set of headers and downe pipe before i purchase the heads. If not i will be forced to build a set of headers and downpipe

evening, how about intercooler shroud , and lower fan(s) bracket and why im asking lower black piece below dash, below steering coloum

What shape is it in and what are you willing to take for it , been a 2 year project finally nearing the end. Goes to body shop this month , looking forward to the first real drive

the tta headers and down pipe will not fit your gn motor they have different heads

How about the trim around the top of the pull handle for the drivers side door? Thin, small piece of beechwood colored plastic?