TTA owners kit

V8Killer

GM speed junkie
Does anyone have an interest in buying a complete TTA owners kit? (and yes I know what they are worth)

Going on e-bay at the end of the week if nobody here wants.

Need mod money. Thanks for looking.

I sold one YEARS ago for $1000/1200 (Don't remember exactly) when I cleaned out of my TTA "stuff" . I would have thought they would have kept goin up . They are not goin to make anymore :p

I have sold five different owners kits over the years and the most I ever got was $650. Im selling too cheap then. Heck, I gave half my collection away with one car about five years ago.

Does anyone have an interest in buying a complete TTA owners kit? (and yes I know what they are worth)

Going on e-bay at the end of the week if nobody here wants.

Need mod money. Thanks for looking.
PIC'S PLEASE condition of box and the hinge?

Some pics, complete with decals and original plain cardboard box it was shipped to the original owner in.

Attachments

• TTA-ownerskit.jpg
    TTA-ownerskit.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 131
  • TTA-ownerskit-hinge.jpg
    TTA-ownerskit-hinge.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 130
  • TTA-tape.jpg
    TTA-tape.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 144
  • TTA-box.jpg
    TTA-box.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 126
  • TTA-ownerskit-outside.jpg
    TTA-ownerskit-outside.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 135
Kman hit the owners kit jackpot ,and I almost fell into the same trap by thinking that just because his sold for $2013 approx.
I figured ill never get one under $1 k but low and behold two went on eBay one with a buy it now of $1995
,I ended up buying for $925 perfect condition,still way more than I feel it's worth ! I also bought another one for $995
But b4 I found the better one ,it doesn't have the keychain my stupidity!
Ps I'm still interested!

I told you would find one for less Rob. I have to find another nice one now. I have a complete one but the black box is in bad shape. Always on the look out for a nice one.