TTA intake pipe and alternator fan for sale

Gokou

Was down in the garage today and noticed I still have a couple of leftover TTA items.

All prices include shipping, click on the links for pictures. If my prices are out of line, email/PM me with a reasonable offer and I'll consider it!

TTA Mandrel Bent Aluminum intake pipe -- someone on this board was fabbing these about 2 years back. Nice piece, fit great. Asking $75 shipped or best offer.

Also for sale a mint in-box late model alternator fan conversion from John Pearcy. I had this installed for about 500 miles before I sold my TTA. Comes with the fan, spacer, some shims, etc. Pic/info at John's site HERE. Asking $17 shipped.

PM me or send me an email if interested, tta1456 AT comcast.net (replace AT with @, trying to dodge spam.) Paypal or money order for payment, please.

Thanks,
Troy

I like the pipe but cannot pay that price for aluminum, keep me in mind if you reduce the price significantly. Thanks!

The intake pipe is the one Grumpy makes / made, I bought one off him about 3 years ago for about $75 with hoses and clamps and proparbly shipped within the US ... bought another one earlier this year off him (longer version for some future plans for my TTA) when I visited him ... really nice piece for our TTA's

I'll go down to $60 shipped on the pipe. I'd much rather sell it to someone that needs it than toss it.

Troy

Just found a new in wrapper stainless thermostat housing, forgot I had it. Never used it. Asking $20 shipped.

MAF pipe is still available too... make me an offer before I toss it out.

Troy