TTA Fuel tank setup for Weldon pump

eop002

Looking for wisdom on the right way of setting up the TTA fuel tank for a Weldon 2025 install to feed my Stage II. I want to keep the benefit of the tank baffling (avoid fuel starvation at pump during cornering) but think installing a sump for the Weldon feed is the right way to go. Have heard that when welding in the sump it makes keeping the baffling a very messy process.

Any thoughts on this one.

I'd do double pumper or GT40 pump for a street car.

Prove the car needs more fuel before assumming it needs more fuel.

There was a guy named George had a stageII in a TTA and sumped his tank. Post is buried here somewhere.. its been years.

I'd do double pumper or GT40 pump for a street car.

Prove the car needs more fuel before assumming it needs more fuel.

There was a guy named George had a stageII in a TTA and sumped his tank. Post is buried here somewhere.. its been years.

Where can you get a double pumper for a TTA? I tried Red Armstrong, but that was a waste of time.

Thanks Michael

Where can you get a double pumper for a TTA? I tried Red Armstrong, but that was a waste of time.

Thanks Michael

Mike.. make one :) Just two pumps sitting next to each other and a Y between both of them. Get a junk hangar.. and chop it up.

Actually do some searching into the GT40 fuel pump. Theyre 433 lph vs the walbro is 255. And only like 100 bucks from Ford.

The A1000 in tank is another option..

I have an ATR staged double pumper now running the stock TA fuel lines. I am convinced I need more and like the idea of having up side should I ever decide to go big on the turbo.

Weldon 2025 (w/pump controller for street) running a -10 feed line then Y-splitting at engine to have each line feed each fuel rail with the bypass regulator at the driver side rail and using the stock 3/8" feed as my return line is where I am leaning towards. Just have not figured out the tank part in connecting to the Weldon without destroying the tank baffling in the process.

Ate the front driver side piston and exhaust valve on a high boost pass. Looks like I detonated very badly in that one cylinder. The thought is that since this is the last piston to get fuel (at the end of the fuel path on the rail) prior to fuel returning to the tank this piston leaned out due to lack of fuel from feeding the other cylinders in front of it. All the other pistons were OK. That's the theory.

any part numbers for the ford gt 40 pump

is it a easy install --well I know it sux to drop the TTA tank but is it about the same as putting in stock pump

any part numbers for the ford gt 40 pump

is it a easy install --well I know it sux to drop the TTA tank but is it about the same as putting in stock pump

With a 54 turbo.. a Walbro 340 is all the pump you'll ever need.

As to the GT40 pump.. hey I brought it up.. somebody run with the ball :D