TTA Emblems

Here is the factory gm nos pics. Enjoy
Screenshot_20170305-112937.png
Screenshot_20170305-112937.png
Screenshot_20170305-112939.png

Here's one from the parts for sale section. Weird how the backing tape dosent say 3m either.... also notice the gm part number on the bag.....who said "wrong again"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170305-112942.png
    Screenshot_20170305-112942.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 90
Take a look at this which will shoot holes in your statement

Here's a few pics that put holes in ur statement. Attached is pics of a repop nose badge. Notice the squares next to the V, notice the same marked 3M tape, and it is flat.....which he doesn't want to post a pic of.

Attachments

• 20170305_130338.jpg
    20170305_130338.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
  • 20170305_130312.jpg
    20170305_130312.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
The nose piece is not flat. I am traveling right now. You act like I'm scared to post a picture. Like I said before I could care less if I sell these. I am all about cars and a true car guy, meaning I am excited to pass these along to a TTA guy that needs them. I will use them as paper weights to hold down all my Buick reciepts if nobody wants them. The other guys are clearly only trying to help, meanwhile you are being vindictive about the whole thing. You want more pictures ask for them and wait until I get a chance to take them.

Wrong I never said you were scared. I said you haven't posted a pic of the curve. If you don't want people opinion don't ask. Of you do ask don't be offended if someone disagrees. I don't belive they are NOS. I believe they are repops.

Take a look at this which will shoot holes in your statement

Here's a few pics that put holes in ur statement. Attached is pics of a repop nose badge. Notice the squares next to the V, notice the same marked 3M tape, and it is flat.....which he doesn't want to post a pic of. The second batch of pics are from a nos. EnjoyView attachment 299291 View attachment 299292 View attachment 299293 View attachment 299292

OK please RE-READ my post Columbo ..

What you posted here is a RE-POP .. it does not have the SQUARES .. it has DOTS .. and no DOT by the birds head like I said !

Thanks for posting up pics and proving my statements

OK please RE-READ my post Columbo ..

What you posted here is a RE-POP .. it does not have the SQUARES .. it has DOTS .. and no DOT by the birds head like I said !

Thanks for posting up pics and proving my statements

So it has the picklist bag .. SO WHAT ?

Both of my NOS OEM sets didn't come in a GM bag .. SO what .. it doesn't make them any more REAL if they come in a GM bag .. both of mine came in the bubble wrap and gift wrapped paper I think 1 of the sets had a hand written yellow tag on it with a GM part number on the bubble wrap .. kinda depends what the dealer did !

Hey jackass I posted both. Re read mine again Hellen Keller

Whats your problem dude .. Get a life man the close up pics of what he posted up of the nose emblem shows exactly what it is .. there is no question that close up he posted isn't a repro

So quit POSTING UP your BS that its a REPOP

Are u blind. I sent 3 sets of pics. The 1st set repop. The second set is nos. The 3rd is another one (nos) that sold. Good God man and u call me Columbo. Lol

Are u blind. I sent 3 sets of pics. The 1st set repop. The second set is nos. The 3rd is another one (nos) that sold. Good God man and u call me Columbo. Lol

NOW look at his close up pic .. PRETTY EASY TO SEE ITS OEM !!

The only curved repo nose emblem was from PWD store and it had the correct curve but the stud was 10mm lower than oem. They sold out in 2014. The oem ones were made at a mom and pops jewelery store in New York City.

Exactly tta983. I was told I was wrong that there was a curved repop. I personally have talked to Dave at pwd........but hey what do I know. Thanks for the confirmation.

Not to get involved in a pissing match, but he is correct- there are repops with the curved front emblem. I have a set on my car now...

Would you mind posting up a close up PIC of your REPRO NOSE emblem .. specifically the V in anniversary ...

Thx!!