TTA 677 taillights

Does look like the 91's. I am not much of an F-body guy outside the TTA, so thanks. I like it--more stealth than having the TURBO logo...

Does look like the 91's. I am not much of an F-body guy outside the TTA, so thanks. I like it--more stealth than having the TURBO logo...

There are other center sections that could be swapped in. The taillights are a 3 piece deal

Yep 91/92 lights .. those are two piece and bolt straight in only need to modify or replace the wireharness ..

Amazing that you took the time to set up an account to email him, but you didn't take the time to read the page you linked to which states "91/92 GTA tail lights".

Amazing that you took the time to set up an account to email him, but you didn't take the time to read the page you linked to which states "91/92 GTA tail lights".

Amazing you took the time to reply with a less than helpful post after other more helpful/friendly people already answered the question, and then took additional time to edit your post to be a smart ass.

I didn't see that at first but thanks to your valuable insight I see it now. Thank you for opening my eyes to what should have been more obvious but was buried in a long paragraph filled with grammar, punctuation, and other issues. With such a keen eye for detail you should be more careful to quote exactly next time.

Amazing you took the time to reply with a less than helpful post after other more helpful/friendly people already answered the question, and then took additional time to edit your post to be a smart ass.

I didn't see that at first but thanks to your valuable insight I see it now. Thank you for opening my eyes to what should have been more obvious but was buried in a long paragraph filled with grammar, punctuation, and other issues. With such a keen eye for detail you should be more careful to quote exactly next time.

Glad I could be of assistance.