TTA #677 Part out

ta88gta

Hey guys,

Well ive finally come around to the decision that im not going to be building my tta clone, i just dont have the time or need to take on another project for myself right now. So im puttin everything up for sale either as a project if someone wants to take it all or going to part it out which im sure wont be a problem selling the parts. i bought the original tta a couple years back, actually found it on this site, and its car number 677. I disassembled the car when i first got it up here so its already part. i have a bill of sale and receipts for almost everything the previous owner had installed. I also have a 1991 GTA roller with a clean title that i bought for the swap. If your looking for certain parts or want to buy the whole project contact me by pm or email. The car is listed locally and on other sites so if you first here to ask about a part doesnt mean your first on the list for the part but i will be fare with everyone. Also feel free to to shoot me offer's on these parts but if you low ball me dont expect a response back, i dont have the time to waste dealing with people that want something for nothing. Also im not up on the current market value of each individual part here so bare with me as will have to do some homework to come up with prices that fair for both the buyer and seller.

That being said the car was 677 and was t boned on the passeger side. I accident was talked about on this site. Let me know what your looking for and ill let you know if its available and also send you some pics. Im on the fence about selling the long block as a might keep it as a spare for me GN. The interior is all in great shape with the exception of the pass door panel and pass rear seat/ trunk panel. The front pass side spindle was bent but if your interested in the brakes i have a new set of spindles. The car was very clean and ill list the mods it had that are available below.

Let me know what your looking for.
Dave
Ta88gta@shaw.ca

Engine
Rebuilt Buick 3.8 liter LC2 V6
John's Performance metal MAF pipe
John's Performance vacuum block
John's Performance adjustable push rods
John's Performance 206/206 camshaft
JE forged pistons
Federal Mogul piston rings
Federal Mogul crankshaft bearings
Federal Mogul connecting rod bearings
Federal Mogul camshaft bearings
John's Performance 70mm throttle body
John's Performance 100lb valve springs
Bored/honed/magnafluxed/resurfaced/balanced block,
ARP bolts,
TA-49 3-bolt turbo ,
43.5lb fuel injectors

Engine/trans:
Complete engine pan to TB, Includes all of the accessories, and t49 turbo $3500 (will sell complete or part out depending on what people want)
3" up pipe $50 will throw in the k/n filter
Maf Sensor SOLD
CAS front mounted intercooler SOLD
ATR 3" downpipe with John's Performance 5lb wastegate spring $500
3" Test pipe will go with the down pipe
Hooker 3" cat-back SOLD
rebuilt TH2004R, DD shift kit, Precision Industries 2800 rpm stall converter
Jeg's transmission cooler with fan SOLD
Cooling fans $65
A/c condenser and lines SOLD
Headers and crossover SOLD
Ecu $100
Engine Harness $500
Heads with John's Performance 100lb valve springs and stock rockers $500
Valve covers $80
John's Performance adjustable push rods, 206/206 camshaft, lifters $135
Stock Intake w/ Plenum, Johns 70mm throttle body, fuel rails and 43.5lb injectors 425.00

Suspension/Exterior:
1LE front brakes, pass side spindle was damaged in accident but will include two brand new spindles. SOLD
Eibach Pro springs $150
Jegs torque arm $175
TTA hood pad $180
91-92 GTA tail lights $380
Mint glass t tops $175

Interior:
Re-upholstered Leather seats front and back SOLD
Lot of interior panels and belts $250 The pass side door panel and rear panel were damaged in accident can take photos if your interested
Carpet $80
T top head liner, redone still very clean maybe hard to ship. SOLD
TTA specific floor mats, they have the turbo fender badge logo on them. SOLD
T top shades very clean $60
nice shifter handle $25
Console $100
Caspers knock gauge with audible tone SOLD
AuotMeter A/F ratio gauge SOLD
AutoMeter boost gauge p/n 5703 Buy all three guages and ill throw in the pillar pod SOLD
AutoMeter Phantom 5inch Monster Tach with shift light p/n 5899 $175
Ams 500 boost controller it pretty much new i used in it my gn for a weekend SOLD

i also have the owners kit and car badges but i have to verify that its all there and the condition of it all, as i havent looked at this stuff in a while. Im kind of leaning towards keeping the short block as a spare for my GN everything else to do with the motor is up for grabs unless someone makes me a good offer on the complete motor.
If i havent listed what your looking for just ask, i dont have the shell anymore but i kept pretty much everything

Plz put me in line for the heads pending more info. & pics

How much for arp kit
Sorry the arp kit was used in the motor build it not available separately.

Plz put me in line for the heads pending more info. & pics
The heads are still on the motor, they were cleaned and reaasemble with the motor about 6000 miles ago. i can snap some photos of them on the motor if you'd like.

Please send me pic of maf

Autodynamics01@gmail.com
Thanks
Will send photos tomorrow

Is that the one that was crashed during a street race by a guy with no license because he had alrealy been busted for racing?

Tranny cooler & shifter handle ?$ Brooklyn ny 11232 thx