TTA 1078 - New "Pro" Video

Jan Larsson

My son Fred (many of you met him in Hebron last year) and his friend Simon put a very nice and cool video together for me ... see what you think

... all the credit goes to Fred and specially Simon for their hard work editing this into what you all seen ... they spend 5 - 7 hours working on it.

We used my JVC HD Everio camera for this, nothing fancy just a standard small camera, along wiht 3 different tripods.

Voice Over I recorded directly as 5 clips on Simon's iPhone. Kept it fairly short as there's so much you could potentially say and my list of mods is longer than what I included in the script (fuel pump, racetronix hot wire kit, scanmaster, a-pillar gauges, custom embroidered items such as headrests, t-top bag, under hood insulator, beehive springs for the valves and a few more things I forgot about right now).

Music track Fred selected and found that royalty free track

Everything been done in Adobe Aftershock

Simon been focusing on media @ school and finished his media extended project with top scores and will move on to University after the summer and continue focusing on media .... Fred is also on to University for American Studies (politics, history, economics etc.)

Myself and Fred spent 3 - 4 hours taking several clips for them to use, we did have a game plan we worked from to make sure we got all the clips they would need. This was Sunday this week.

Fred and Simon spend Monday and Tuesday evening/night to complete the video and did a brilliant job I must say; been talking about doing this for some time but weather been crap and then when Fred spoke to Simon about getting some help we decided to get it done
wink.gif

Very well maintained car and it shows.

Cool video too.

If I ever get the extra money that is one car I would like to own someday.

Wow great looking car jan ! The restoration looks awesome. The video was great very professional.

Thanks all, I'll pass on the comments to the "production team" :)

No alky on mine ... turbo turned down slightly and I don't race the car so manage to keep it all under control; maybe one of these days I go that route but no plans at the moment.

Jan, that is a beautiful restoration! I'm jealous. Congratulations...The time you spent has certainly paid off in an enviable outcome. :)

Jan, that is a beautiful restoration! I'm jealous. Congratulations...The time you spent has certainly paid off in an enviable outcome. :)

Thanks Lee, too much time spend feels like sometime but you are absolutly right did pay off in the end and its a blast to drive and play with :)