TT Mafless vs Gen 2

DSEROVY

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I'm currently using a Gen 2 Translator with 60 lb Motrons and considering an upgrade to 80lb injectors and adding a Powerlogger.

I'm thinking that the Turbo Tweak mafless chip is just less to worry about? No maf sensor and one less box / wires to have troubles with?

I have the Adaptor harness for the Gen 2 and am worried about adding a powerlogger and having fitment issues in the kick panel.

I have no issues with the Gen 2 and tuning a TT chip does not worry me - just stuck with which to get, I know both are plenty capable and good products.

I haven't been to the track since '07, so I'm more concerned with drivabilty than squeazing the last tenth out of the car.

Opinions?

If you are more concerned about driveability, then I would keep the MAF and Gen II.
The MAF-less setup can run well, but requires more tuning from the user.
Eric

You can't beat the maf for gas mileage, and emissions its deadly accurate. compared to a map sensor.:eek:

Have no idea about emissions, but fuel mileage should be as good as MAF sensor in my opinion and exsperience. I got 18mpg on my last tank of gas, which was manly highway with some city driving, and when you factor in the oversize M/T street radials, it's very close to 20mpg.

Chuck