TT AC Cobra Vid!!!

il_wolf_li

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, this is with Murillo's tune, 11psi on 17" tires. Having to baby it through 3rd and having a good time. We will have more vid next week....going to put on some Quick Time Pro's, build a cage around the pop can of a driveline. He ran a crotch rocket last friday that runs 11.20's and beat him by 2 car lengths at the track, no vid of that unfortunately. I am taping all the footage, my budy Dean put the vid together. Trust me, there will be a lot of vids of this car to come.....going for 9's. In the opening when its on the street my dad is riding shotgun.....he wont get back in the car. lol

Rundown of the car for those that do not know...
351 Nascar block
bryant crank
H-beam rods
Venolia pistons (8:1)
TFS-R heads
boxed intake
Twin T-66 turbos
Tremec X2C v2.0 race 5-speed
narrowed 9"
detroit locker with 3.20 gears (I believe)
Moser Axles
FAST Engine Management (Murrilo Motorsports tune, thanks guys)
weight.....2200lbs
HP....not dynoed yet...capable of pegging the dyno when set on kill

Go here and then 'right click and save as'

http://www.spokanestreetracing.com/...php?p=1178#1178

Brian

Originally posted by wiked87gn
not impressed..

Sorry to hear that, guess you have to ride in it to really feel how the car pulls when it hooks up, vid doesn't do it justice.

Brian

Nice Car! I wanted to do the same thing but with an old 427 Cobra before I bought my 67 Fastback but just too darn small for me to fit comfortably. Don't worry about Wickeds comments. He likes to say things like that so people will know him as an internet badass. :eek:

Yeah I agree, the video doesn't do it justice. But I bet the thing puts down some serious hp.....Cool car and it's diffrent! I like it:cool: