Tso Top Gun Point Series

d.w. you plan on racing TSO this year?

Rules are generally the same with weights, turbos etc and 9.99 qualifying cut off.

Hope to see you there, the point series looks like it's going to be fun.

Rich, does that mean a 10.04 won't get you qualified?

Art.

Racer Application & Website

TURBOSTREETOUTLAW.COM

It is just a splash screen and updates are coming. I am recruiting someone who is familiar with website design so if any of you are willing to help and donate some time please let me know.

You can download the application fill it out and mail it in with your registration fee of $50. Please make checks payable to Buick Racing Events, LLC.

Mail to:
Buick Racing Events, LLC.
P.O. Box 3351
Boardman, Ohio 44513

You can also fax the registration and paypal the fee to drlyons@advchiro.com
The fax number is 330-726-9920.

Thanks for all of the support and I'm looking forward to an exicting year of racing.

Attachments

• TSO Application.pdf
    16.4 KB · Views: 147
Great job Chris..........money coming and looking forward to the point series.

web site

What about Nelson Febus? If he would be interested in working on a page for us I'm sure he could come up with some good stuff.He has a real talent with Buick videos could make for a real good outlaw Buick site.

Chris, you should be all set on the application. Looking forward to the 1st race.

Although we are not going to be racing at BG, we have our rooms booked at the Holiday Inn and await our seat charts from Mike soon. I have put in for arranging the seating there, but I don't think Mike trusts me enough to keep it clean. :eek:

2008 TSO rules

Chris,

IT's time to start talking about next years rules Where do we stand as of now, I know some disscussion has already started.

Chris,

IT's time to start talking about next years rules Where do we stand as of now, I know some disscussion has already started.

The rules are just about worked out for the point series. It was decided to keep the rule discussion off the net.

The rules are just about worked out for the point series. It was decided to keep the rule discussion off the net.[/QUOTE

Thats par for the course, Can't wait till rules discusion comes up be lots of (Cry Babies). Good thing is they will be easy to spot they wont be driving Grand Nationals
5.19@140+mph 1/8th on slicks

I guess I hit it right on the nail!!!! well when yous all get it figured out please let the rest of the buick community know what they are My $hit is in the trailer ready to go

Chris decided to keep the rules discussion between the people who participated in the point’s series. I organized and administered the Norwalk event but since I didn't have a car this year I don't get a vote in the rules discussion. I know there are rules up for vote that I don't like but I'm not crying about it. I support Chris's decision and I'm sure the rules will continue to be fair for all and in the best interest of the points series.

Art.

Chris decided to keep the rules discussion between the people who participated in the point’s series. I organized and administered the Norwalk event but since I didn't have a car this year I don't get a vote in the rules discussion. I know there are rules up for vote that I don't like but I'm not crying about it. I support Chris's decision and I'm sure the rules will continue to be fair for all and in the best interest of the points series.

Art.

Art, I would not have thought of keeping the rules off the net, it seems to be more productive this way.

As far as whining, Tony there has been none of that you speak of. The racers are handling it very professionally, It has never been this smooth.

Last I knew yours was legal for BG, so you will have no problem unloading it this spring and mowing down the field one by one and securing a REAL TSO record, especially with your testing at the last track outing you did. Congrats BTW, I am happy for you guys. Great job.

Otto, you planning on racing next year or just whining about Chassis certs? I see you hit the nail on the head about guys without GN's whining Tony. :eek:

Otto, you planning on racing next year or just whining about Chassis certs? I see you hit the nail on the head about guys without GN's whining Tony. :eek:

In no way do I plan on racing,You guys are way to fast and spend way to much money for me to keep up.

As far as whining,Rules are rules right?

All cars must have all applicable safety equipment for speeds obtained and must be able to pass host track safety tech

Your car is fast as hell,But did they tech you for an 8.40 run?
I would think a certified 25.5 cage is a peice of safety equipment,And in the rules the word MUST is used,Not should.

In no way do I plan on racing,You guys are way to fast and spend way to much money for me to keep up.

As far as whining,Rules are rules right?

Your car is fast as hell,But did they tech you for an 8.40 run?
I would think a certified 25.5 cage is a peice of safety equipment,And in the rules the word MUST is used,Not should.

Otto, your opinion matters? :confused:

BTW, my chassis cert expires this year. HAHAHAHAHHAHA.....

Otto, your opinion matters? :confused:

BTW, my chassis cert expires this year. HAHAHAHAHHAHA.....

The wonderful thing about freedom of speach.Im sure it doesnt matter to you.
But i figured that out after our pms to each other and then what ensued after them.

must have days to spare on that cert,Maybe

Good luck next year,You really do have a good chance of taking it all.

Im just glad you got your lic before the JCC found out you were racing without it.
Oh crap,You asked me not to mention that.

The wonderful thing about freedom of speach.Im sure it doesnt matter to you.
But i figured that out after our pms to each other and then what ensued after them.

Ya ok on the 7.50 cert:rolleyes:

Good luck next year,You really do have a good chance of taking it all.

Im just glad you got your lic before the JCC found out you were racing without it.
Oh crap,You asked me not to mention that.

This kind of crap is why we did the rules off the net. :rolleyes: