Tso Top Gun Point Series

maybe the 2 bald guys who are hung up about there shortcomings and are very short also should race each other in bg this year. this way one of them could become a bigger loser then the other one.D.W.:eek:

maybe the 2 bald guys who are hung up about there shortcomings and are very short also should race each other in bg this year. this way one of them could become a bigger loser then the other one.D.W.:eek:

>>> 24 of your 31 posts (77%) here seem to have a common theme.........BG and problems with the internet kinda like what was published in the gsxtra.

So what is your affliation with the g-s-c-a?

PS. Artie and I did race against each other in Salem and he lost so therefore I would say he is in fact the bigger loser...........hope that holds you over for now.

Hey D.W. I have two questions for you. I did a quick search of your name on this site and I would like to know why every post you have ever made has something to do with the support of the G S C A? Are you going to identify yourself?
Thanks

Hey D.W. I have two questions for you. I did a quick search of your name on this site and I would like to know why every post you have ever made has something to do with the support of the G S C A? Are you going to identify yourself?
Thanks

>>> DW is lucky he gets replies here, if this conversation was taking place on the g-s-c-a board you would have to provide your g-s-c-a # and name in order to get a reply from staff over there.

Thankfully demands such as that are not made here or on TBS.com.

Please keep the insults out of this please. This is a thread about the TSO point series not a name calling contest!

Please keep the insults out of this please. This is a thread about the TSO point series not a name calling contest!

your right i'm on the wrong board to act like this. got to control myself here. my big problem is allways calling a spade a spade when its that obvious.;) what i've learned so far is they can count. i'll back off for now and be a good boy. D.W.

So anyway.............this TSO point series should be fun for whatever 3 of 4 events I decide to attend..........that's right 3 of 4 or 75%.

Thanks again to Chris for all his hard work, it'll be good for the Buick community.

Rich,

When you decide on which events you are attending and which (1) you are not, please e-mail me as this will have a big impact on my race schedule for next season.

Rich,

When you decide on which events you are attending and which (1) you are not, please e-mail me as this will have a big impact on my race schedule for next season.

>>> No problem Ted.........when I come up with the 25th percentile of events I am not attending I will most certainly let you know Ted because you are a friend and easily identifiable.

>>> No problem Ted.........when I come up with the 25th percentile of events I am not attending I will most certainly let you know Ted because you are a friend and easily identifiable.

Yes, there is no doubt who you are dealing with and my G.S.C.A number is also in my sig like it should be. :D

Yes, there is no doubt who you are dealing with and my G.S.C.A number is also in my sig like it should be. :D

>>> When I was a g.s.c.a member I always put my number in my signature, but now that I am not I can not.

June 1st will be here sooner than ya think and looking forward to the first TSO point series event of the season.

Hopefully, if you go to BG you will register and get your old number. Last year I was there and I heard somebody having a conversation at the tent(by the gate) and they just put the numbers aside, so if that is true you will get your old one back.

Nice. I think it's clear Mr. D.W. that you are a troll and not who you say you are. It's nice to see that although I have answered your question, although not directed at me, you take a shot at me. Since you are here in the TSO Points Series thread I assume you will be racing in the points series. That being said I'll look forward to racing against you.

Getting back on track again, great job pulling this all together Chris, can't wait for the racers applications to go out!

Art.

PS. Artie and I did race against each other in Salem and he lost so therefore I would say he is in fact the bigger loser...........hope that holds you over for now.
The rumors from the silly season are that I took team orders in first round of TSO in Salem. I can neither confirm nor deny. I can confirm for sure there will be no team orders in 2007!

Art.

your right i'm on the wrong board to act like this. got to control myself here. my big problem is allways calling a spade a spade when its that obvious.;) what i've learned so far is they can count. i'll back off for now and be a good boy. D.W.

Can you answer me one question? What do you mean calling a spade a spade? Who's not been truthful here? With the exception of your real identity I don't see any need to call anyone out?

Art.

Getting back on track again, great job pulling this all together Chris, can't wait for the racers applications to go out!

Art.

>>> I agree with ya Art, can't wait for the applications to go out, there is a section on the app for theme music when the drivers pull up, as well as driver biographies and don't forget the big headshot that will go up on the JumboTron as the race is underway.

As far as theme music for you Art I recommend the theme from "Kojack":D

>>> I agree with ya Art, can't wait for the applications to go out, there is a section on the app for theme music when the drivers pull up, as well as driver biographies and don't forget the big headshot that will go up on the JumboTron as the race is underway.

As far as theme music for you Art I recommend the theme from "Kojack":D

Yes, Kojack and I get number 007. What race number would you like?

d.w. you plan on racing TSO this year?

Rules are generally the same with weights, turbos etc and 9.99 qualifying cut off.

Hope to see you there, the point series looks like it's going to be fun.