Tso Top Gun Point Series

It not like We didnt work hard on the BG rules for years to get were they are.
How many more cars plan on attending point series events that dont fall into BG rules?

I am going to configure my combo for point series events at this point.

If I lived in Jersey, I would be vexed also, make a trip to Sunny Fl and I will fill ya with homebrew, and show some Southern Hospitality to rival the kind shown me at "The Home of the Jack", plus better weather !

Maybe you could get this POS STG II fired for more than 40 seconds.

If I lived in Jersey, I would be vexed also, make a trip to Sunny Fl and I will fill ya with homebrew, and show some Southern Hospitality to rival the kind shown me at "The Home of the Jack", plus better weather !

Maybe you could get this POS STG II fired for more than 40 seconds.

>>> For you Mike no problem brother....hope all is well in Fla, maybe even bring my bald little buddy Artie P, he is good at tuning FAST, lot better that me.

Stay well.

Not sure Art would have time with his "Pro Driver" gig, give me some warning and I will brew about 20 gallons to hold us over.
Love to see you guys take a vacation here, or make Reynolds with your car this year. Still hoping for our Beast to live in 07

>>> I dunno, I keep asking that very same question to myself and like you am frustrated with the continued questions I keep getting from myself......quite vexing ain't it.

okay okay so you wont answer that question. I get it. if I asked you another question would you consider answering that one without asking me a question back? D.W.

>>> So which event is not on your schedule for this year???

Hummm, this is not a difficult question to figure out. For the point series there is Cecil, which is 150 miles from me, then Norwalk and Salem, which are 500 miles from me. The fourth event in the point’s series is the Mid-West challenge, which is more than 1000 miles from New Jersey.... Not too difficult to figure out which three I'll be attending. With unlimited funds and unlimited vacation time off from work I would attend all four.

Art.

First, is there any way to actually include BG in the points series even if they want to go by different rules? Just have them apply for the BG race only?
Hey Paul,

Although I'll be attending the Nats this year and racing in TSO (as long as they let me in the gates) I for one would like for BG to count in the points series. I’ve got a vested interest in it as it would give me four events to gain points vs. only three.

There are a number of issues, not just liquids.

Although I'd like BG to count I absolutely don't want it to be with different rules. This is what we are trying to solve, rules that differ at each event. Sometimes these differences are because of rule infractions and sometimes for other "motivated" reasons. The point being is that for the point’s series to be a success it needs to be the same rules everywhere and then they need to be enforced the same way regardless. I don’t see this happening at BG.

I would be a very vocal opponent of going down the same road again and having different rules for different races. It’s not fair for the racers that are legal at the other events but are not legal in BG. The situation between BG and the TSO Points Series is no different than TSO last year where Indy, Norwalk and Salem followed the same rules and BG had their own. This is nothing new except that the events following the same rules decided to formulate a point’s series.

Art.

I will be in seat 007.

>>> How'd you get a seat upfront while I am in the back?

Man you must be one important person, that's OK you'll be an easy target for me to shoot spitballs at the back of your Baldie head from seat 211.

>>> How'd you get a seat upfront while I am in the back?

Man you must be one important person, that's OK you'll be an easy target for me to shoot spitballs at the back of your Baldie head from seat 211.

That's what I was thinking. Looks like Art must be on the inside or something. I talked to Mike yesterday and the seat chart isn't done...... Yet, but right now my a$$ has been parked at the Bar out at the lobby along with Dave. At least you guys are in. :D

That's what I was thinking. Looks like Art must be on the inside or something. I talked to Mike yesterday and the seat chart isn't done...... Yet, but right now my a$$ has been parked at the Bar out at the lobby along with Dave. At least you guys are in. :D

OK, you guys caught me, I'm the leaking mole!

It's not who you know to get a good seat, it's who's your sponsor.....

Art.