Tsm RRA

Tweeked6

Tsm RRA
Staff member
We need an RRA this coming year to keep the class alive. Time to get this in place or this class is gonna dissapear. Steve did a great job of getting sponsorship and moving the class to the next level. Let's continue on and get the right person to get us to the next level. Thought?????

Since this has laid here for over a month without a response I figure it is time to try to get some thing going on it again. Paul would you have interest in being the RRA?

I have given it much thought. I would prefer not to let the class fade away. I am not sure I am the best person for the position though.

Turbotwister, just asking what is your take on the class? What needs to be done if anything?

Well, it’s not really up to me to Change anything. That would be up to the racers during the yearly voting process. Do I disagree with some things? Sure. But what is done is done. The important thing at this point would be to move forward and do the best job possible at making everything fair, competitive and fun for everyone to keep this class alive and hopefully grow.

Yes . I have a tsm car.im a little indecisive on if I should race or not if I was the RRA. I don’t know if it would be frowned upon .i know it is permitted.

Rules should be a different discussion. We need an RRA first. Most all the RRA’s have raced in the past, so there is no problem there. I would be willing to give you help if you needed.

Rules should be a different discussion. We need an RRA first. Most all the RRA’s have raced in the past, so there is no problem there. I would be willing to give you help if you needed.
I would certainly welcome your help. Thank you

I would get with Steve Kessler and see what needs to be done for you to be the RRA. Not sure if there needs to a vote or anything.

I would suggest a vote, I can reach out to most of the guys, I have their phone #s. I'm not sure how many of them still frequent the board.

Start a new thread for the vote.
Should be open to anyone who has raced the past two years.

Me
Paul
Walt
Richie
Tom
Kevin
Bob
John
Bo
Jason C
Brian L
The guy with the beard
Tom had a couple of guys with him from out west I believe this year
William

If voted in I plan on doing the best job possible”WITHOUT” drama and will consider everyone’s input to be important.