TSM - John Plog-8 second run

Thanks everyone, I'm trying to get video. Here's the timeslip.
IMAG0225.jpg

Sweet run, and great job dealing with the wheelie.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It could use a more efficient intercooler for sure.

Thanks for all the compliments!

Turbov6man- you must have been there? It was way too high of a wheelie, but I'm getting used to pedaling to keep it from climing.

Hopefully someone can come up with video. A friend was gonna email one to me but haven't seen it yet. My wife got most of it but was between lanes the tree and starter blocked the clock. Once she saw the clock the vid went nuts anyways. I can't get that camcorder to upload anyways.

and John 1.368 isn't your best 60 foot correct you have had 1.29 before correct?.Im alway looking at the math .With a 1.29 or even a 30 you would have been in the 80s WOW incredible.Iron stock casting heads

The back tires tripped the 60' clock, I'd say take off about a tenth for the real 60'. It's been 1.23, it was actually a pretty soft launch.

I noticed it the picture you are running a fairly small Precision IC also!!! thanks for the reply

I think he is running a stock coil pack and still has AC on the car also.John correct me if am am wrong but I think this is your engine bay UNREAL!!!
2013GSNATS470.jpg