Trying to figure out power logger

JDT

Ok my car has ran pretty good for the last year or so but I decided to check out thos power logger since it came with the car. It has a turbo tweak chip in the car. How do you set the targeted afr. It seems it's set at 0.0 and the car is doing a correction factor of 100 trying to get it there? Am I reading this wrong?

Attachments

• 20190517_111918.jpg
    20190517_111918.jpg
    983.7 KB · Views: 59
Which Turbo Tweak chip do you have. The software you are looking at is the tune parameters for a Speed Density 2 Chip from Turbo Tweak.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is the one in the car. I have a street one too. What versions work with this? 5.7?

Attachments

• 20190517_121802.jpg
    20190517_121802.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 70
The tune page won’t work with those 2 chips . You need a sd2 to get information from that page on the powerlogger program.

I would go on turbo tweaks website and get the instructions for the chips
You have . The 6.1 Wideband chip would allow you to set a target A/F . The 5.6 chip only has 4 things you can change . Wot fuel, low gear fueling, low gear timing and wot timing

It's a 5.6 chip. Post the log and I'll have a look at it. Eric has defaults for his chips. Was this chip burned for your combo...or did you buy it used? 1525 is all the info about the chip for what it was burned for. Contact Eric.

It's a 5.6 chip. Post the log and I'll have a look at it. Eric has defaults for his chips. Was this chip burned for your combo...or did you buy it used? 1525 is all the info about the chip for what it was burned for. Contact Eric.
The chip was burned for my combo but the previous owner had it done. Now I am having other issues. I think the O2 sensor is bad. Running super rich and unburnt fuel coming from exhaust at times. Occasionally stabilizes then after a few minutes starts stumbling again.

The chip was burned for my combo but the previous owner had it done. Now I am having other issues. I think the O2 sensor is bad. Running super rich and unburnt fuel coming from exhaust at times. Occasionally stabilizes then after a few minutes starts stumbling again.
What’s your fuel pressure set at? Do you know the difference between open and closed loop? With the 5.6 chip it is his basic chip if u wanted to be able to access the tune page like in your picture you need the sd2 chip FYI .

With the engine at operating temperature the 02's should be moving at 1 per second. Anything slower on the SM and the 02 sensor is kaput. Set your fuel pressure to 43 line off.