Trustworthy TR Mechanics in DFW?

Shawn N

The ghost of NRH
Do you guys know of any trustworthy TR mechanics is DFW besides Duke or Jack. It looks like I'm not going to figure this one out and I need to get this thing outta here before my apts tow it.

i too would like to know of a good body shop for our TRs. Need to get a few things repainted

i too would like to know of a good body shop for our TRs. Need to get a few things repainted

Although I have never personally used them Stuarts P&B in Dallas off Plano rd do mostly nothing but highend cars so they have to be good working with cars that are 6 digit plus you would think?

My son keeps wanting me to go there with my GN as I need a few things done too... Plenty of good shops around just do your homework first.
I had my car repainted back in 06 by a local shop but they have since went belly up for whatever reason. They did a nice job on my car. It was a 10K job.

You also get what you pay for as well.

I'm in the rental car business so I know a lot of shops.

Kyle, Did you set up shop in Mansfield? Post up the digits so I can recommend.

Shawn did you get yours worked out?

Rich, just working out of the house on Buick stuff....shop is strictly for the custom stuff (mainly 50's and 60's big cars, SEMA stuff). You can reach me at 281-500-0442. I have had a bunch of calls and given out a lot of advice lately....but not much real work going down.

Kyle I'm in Fort Worth and new to Turbo Buicks and may need someone experienced to replace a leaky front timing cover.
is your contact number you posted above still good

I hope u meant Duke McClain and Not Billy?

But Jack is the best!
I had no luck with Duke. 3 months of playing phone tag on when he would take it in. Jason Bissell figured it out in a couple of hours today and it's back up running. My mechanic installed the crank sensor wrong. I should have caught that knowing it had spark when it went in and then didn't when he replaced it.

Rough idle an has a high pitch squeal an it’s not from the turbo also a/c not blowing out dash vents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably needs the vac lines replaced, to clear up the idle. The sqeal could be the blower motor. It is on the pass side under the hood. I bought one of rock auto. I'll see about a part number.

I’ve replaced the blower motor it seems to go in part with the engine idle trying to post a video but this platform will not allow it

Found my problem over the weekend major leak on the plenum so now I’m working on the A/C an dash vents aren’t working