Transplant

Good luck and prayers to you. Never give up!

I was sick with kidney failure the last 4 years, and was blessed with a kidney transplant 11 months ago so i can relate. People dont realize that when you dont have your health, nothing else matters. Things that were important to you before sickness, are no longer that important to you now as your priorities change. I am truly blessed to get this second chance at life!

Hang in there and never give up the fight!

going to play my piano for one last time, my guitar is to hard anymore. Really want to to go fast, watch the RPMs climb lol. No more, no mor

Ha, you'll be playing that piano for a long time to come. Everything points to GOD and Jesus watching out for you. You have the money to pay for it and now you're going to get the transplant that will save your life so there's a bit of proof right there. We'll see ya "when" you sign in after you're out of the hospital. And don't pinch the nurses butts too much! ;)

Ha, you'll be playing that piano for a long time to come. Everything points to GOD and Jesus watching out for you. You have the money to pay for it and now you're going to get the transplant that will save your life so there's a bit of proof right there. We'll see ya "when" you sign in after you're out of the hospital. And don't pinch the nurses butts too much! ;)
Well Im here, in my bed. Somewhat scared. Maybe should not have said that. my mother taught me to play when I was little. I can play most anything. Lucky I guess. I want to have my heart back,in a jar what ever. I’m told NO. It’s my body part? Told they have never done that. There is no hospital in the county that would do that. What BS. I would like to have my heart on the table. Guys no shit this is no walk in the landfill. My wife will get on this site if I make it Or not. It may not matter, if not make yourself happy, and the Folks around you, that need you. There are many people on this site that I think a lot of. Hope your Buick dreams come true. Really have a hard time belIrving there’s a drag strip in the next place. Damn this does suck. Told if it goes well maybe will get another five or ten years. Oh that’s nice —- being 25 might be better. Be nice & folks, be kind, turn your cheek. Love and help whoever you can. Love my BUICK everyone.. Goodbye

Well Im here, in my bed. Somewhat scared. Maybe should not have said that. my mother taught me to play when I was little. I can play most anything. Lucky I guess. I want to have my heart back,in a jar what ever. I’m told NO. It’s my body part? Told they have never done that. There is no hospital in the county that would do that. What BS. I would like to have my heart on the table. Guys no shit this is no walk in the landfill. My wife will get on this site if I make it Or not. It may not matter, if not make yourself happy, and the Folks around you, that need you. There are many people on this site that I think a lot of. Hope your Buick dreams come true. Really have a hard time belIrving there’s a drag strip in the next place. Damn this does suck. Told if it goes well maybe will get another five or ten years. Oh that’s nice —- being 25 might be better. Be nice & folks, be kind, turn your cheek. Love and help whoever you can. Love my BUICK everyone.. Goodbye

There'd be something wrong if you weren't worried and scared. Thing is they have these operations down pat now. They do a half dozen of them here at 2 hospitals almost everyday. The heart in the jar, I don't know. Would be a constant reminder for you and the family and they might be rather uncomfortable with that even though you wouldn't. I'd think they might use it for research and could help someone down the road. We'll all say a prayer for you tonight and that you'll sleep well. By the way, change that last word goodbye to, "I'll be seeing ya" Because you will.

I usually get up about 7am and thought that depending on what time zone hes in that hes probably getting operated on right now. They usually start pretty early with them, like 5am.

Holy shit just caught this, more people care than you know Ray albeit strangers from a distance, you seem like a hot shit with alot to share I truly hope you come thru better than before. You can bet your ass your words will be circling in my head when my anger with people and things start to get the best of me, thank you for your selfless words of of wisdom even in such a serious time your going thru, good luck man- Dan

My wonderful husband did survive the surgery. He also said things that has embarrassed me to no end. I am only saying these things because my husband would. He was talking out of his head, wanting to know when he could get a new penis. A bigger one. Please believe I have never said anything like this before.. The others in the OR have heard worse,.

My wonderful husband did survive the surgery. He also said things that has embarrassed me to no end. I am only saying these things because my husband would. He was talking out of his head, wanting to know when he could get a new penis. A bigger one. Please believe I have never said anything like this before.. The others in the OR have heard worse,.

Well, since he's there! And thrilled he is doing OK. :D

Lmfao

I had a minor surgery recently. My better half told me the first thing I said after I came out of anesthesia was that she was funny looking!

About the penis....I'm actually glad to hear he'd like to swap it out for larger one. These days it seems more of these types of surgeries focus on the removal with no plans for replacement. :eek:

Like I said in an earlier post.... he'll be back in a week or so.

great to hear the ole scrambled dog is okay... rest up ... and carpe diem