part number for for OEM ac evaporator

ill take it down to my local radiator shop then..ill do the same for my heater core since they're both original.

ill take it down to my local radiator shop then..ill do the same for my heater core since they're both original.

The correct part number is 3058083. I have a brand new one in the box still sealed up from the factory. If you are interested the price is $325 plus shipping. As par as repairing the old one, if it is leaking it is because of corrosion. Freon and moisture cause hydrochloride acid which is why a/c systems have dryers on them and require a vacuum before charging. If there is a leak and that leak is fixed then another leak will be right behind it. Corrosion attacks the whole evaporator, not just 1 spot. If interested shoot me a text. 239-810-2552. My name is Al.

I actually just recently started searching for one being mine is leaking. I most likely buy on next week and try it

I have one, just gotta take it off my 87, if you don't find one. You can text me at 720 771 3089 if you need pictures

Bumping this because it looks like my evaporator bursted on the way to nats. Has anybody tried the Original Air unit? It looks like the best option we have unless you can find an NOS piece.