trans. position indicator

jlat

hello people; I have a new to me Honda CRV and the TPI is on the dash also. I'm talking about what gear the trans is in. I had my 86T out this weekend and I kept looking down at the shifter to see if I was in OD or not. I know if I drove it more it wouldn't be needed but I have not. I had fun driving my T for a few hours and it got it's exercise.
new product dash OD indicator
IBBY

A bench seat car would fix that problem......................... :D

the column shift cars had the shift indicator in the cluster ,
theres a string with a clip that attaches to the steering column bowl and the cluster has a needle and a spring to return it to park
find a column shift regal and add the parts to your cluster and then stick some white letters onto your fuel /tach plate or just find a column shift cluster from a turbo car

the column shift cars had the shift indicator in the cluster ,
theres a string with a clip that attaches to the steering column bowl and the cluster has a needle and a spring to return it to park
find a column shift regal and add the parts to your cluster and then stick some white letters onto your fuel /tach plate or just find a column shift cluster from a turbo car

Yes, I removed all those parts and installed my Alky lights in that location. Why not just remove the trim from the console and install a Radio Shack micro-switch at the OD position to light an indicator on the dash?