Trans pan cork gasket; install dry or w/silicone?

movinfast

I’m putting new axels in my rear end. I need to buy moser axels (a102808) and the bearings. what is the correct I.d for the bearings? I saw one that was 1.4000 and another that was 2.400. I’m purchasing from summit racing because it’s free shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youll also need wheel studs for the new axles as well as a seal for the rear cover and fyi half the gn rears i pull apart the retainer bolt for the cross pin is snapped off at the last thread leaving the pin end and a thread stuck in the carrier preventing the cross pin removal which needs to come out to remove the c-clips , always good yo have a spare retainer bolt on hand and some cusswords as you try to get the broken half out

Ok so I found out it’s 1.4000. What do you guys think of moser bearings

I’m putting new axels in my rear end. I need to buy moser axels (a102808) and the bearings. what is the correct I.d for the bearings? I saw one that was 1.4000 and another that was 2.400. I’m purchasing from summit racing because it’s free shipping.

I ordered the axle shafts from Summit, and the bearings, and studs from Moser. Saved me $20 in shipping

Yup, cross pin was broke on mine.

I changed the C Clips at the same time with the same axles bearings etc. from Summit
along with rear disc brake converstion;)

Attachments

• Weatherstrip.jpeg
    Weatherstrip.jpeg
    913 KB · Views: 91