Champion off center intake

Ktbregal

I need to ship a transmission to Dave. Fastenal is not shipping or receiving up there. Any other ideas. Thanjs

I used YRC Freight to ship 2 blocks strapped to a pallet but that was before COVID. I checked their site this past weekend to get a quote to ship some large items from Wisconsin and they did not mention any shipping restrictions. NY could be different though..

I used YRC Freight to ship 2 blocks strapped to a pallet but that was before COVID. I checked their site this past weekend to get a quote to ship some large items from Wisconsin and they did not mention any shipping restrictions. NY could be different though..
Just so happens I drive for YRC and we are moving freight, and plenty of it. Package it well as the dock workers aren't kind. They will put things on top of it, beside it or under it and maybe all of those things at the same time.

Just so happens I drive for YRC and we are moving freight, and plenty of it. Package it well as the dock workers aren't kind. They will put things on top of it, beside it or under it and maybe all of those things at the same time.

I know the pain you feel. You forgot to mention lose it and than pay $.10 on the dollar. Than a year later find it in os&d. :LOL:

Anyone of your LTL carrier YRC ,ABF ,OLD DOMINION, will haul your freight, but like Texas T mentioned, those docker workers will load all types of hodgepodge freight around ,on top, just everywhere. You may want to checkout some of those Hotshot six wheelers Transportation Co, like Panther or Landstar , even FedEx.

UPS does up to 150# and think your probably in the package dimensions and weight with using some wood crating. Would be expensive but so will freight truck unless you know someone at a company where they will let you use their discount.