image-3341659037.jpg

image-2008135632.jpg

image-2325667739.jpg

image-1718127407.jpg

image-1621670916.jpg

image-1387971137.jpg

image-351087275.jpg

The GOOD "
98,000k +Miles. It will go up as the truck is driven weather permitting as often as I can. It is AWD, scary quick and a load of fun to drive. It turns heads everywhere I go. It is a very rare vehicle with just over 3000 being produced in 92/93 and only about 1900 of them being left on the plant, with very few daily driven ones being in as good of shape as this one.

Tuned for 18Lbs of Boost, and with just adjusting the wastegate can run up to 24Lbs of Boost with no additional tuning. (The addition of a manual boost controller would make this a snap, it's in future plans if I end up keeping the truck)

ATR Turbo Kit with Garrett 60-1 large shaft Turbo. 3" Downpipe with external wategate. Still needs exhaust completed. Not loud though due to the turbo.

Methanol Injection

60lbs Fuel Injectors

Moates emulator for tuning. No burning of chips required, just connect your laptop with a copy of TunerPro and you're off and running. The software and cable will go with the truck. TunerPro is used for data logging and tuning.

3bar map sensor.

Wideband O2 sensor wired into the ECM.. It will handle the closed loop portion of the tuning.

Brand new "Stage 4 MadDog" performance Transmission with 2500 stall. Transmission is built with the best of everything. Rated to 700+ hp and torque. Build by Maddog transmissions in Cummings GA.

BBS 17x8 wheels with new 245/45x17 Nitto Tires.

Front and Rear Driveshaft Safety Loops.

All the lights and gauges work. Drives like a dream and handles like it is on rails.

255Gph intank fuel pump.

New larger intercooler water lines and intercooler pump wired to run continually and dual electric fans on the lower heat exchanger for the intercooler.

Since I've owned it the truck has been garage kept and only driven on the nice days.

All the tuning was done by Mike Hood of HoodTuned performance.

The BAD :
Interior is a 99 out of 100. One small spot on the drivers door panel and one small place on the dash pad near the defroster vent.

The Cladding is cracked in a couple of places. I had a body shop look at it and it's nothing that cannot be repaired.

There is some blow-by in the motor, though the truck has been maintained, it is a turbocharged vehicle from the early 90's.

While the paint cleans up very nice as you can see in the pictures, a good compounding wouldn't hurt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Attachments

• image-2174473788.jpg
    image-2174473788.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 335
Whether you want to trade or sell out right a price must be posted. If not post will be deleted.;) Thems the rules. Also make sure to post in the right location.:D

I have a mint 86 Burgundy Olds Cutlas with full 86 Gran National motor, trans ,rear ,with slight mods Fuel pump ,injectors , exhaust cut out
Intrested? Real sleeper. Lots of fun!!

Willing to sell outright $7000.00, truck possibly needs a head gasket or has a burnt valve intake. Other than that , truck runs and definitely looks great.

These trucks don't pop head gaskets but love to melt pistons.. Might want to look into the issue first and decide if you'll be better off fixing the issue or parting it out since especially given the value of these trucks now

Any word on what the engine issue might be? Looking to trade my GN for a Ty + some cash and this may work.

Rob this one had your name all over it!
Lil to late this time

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app