Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblemailer

Racingjunk.com
trade

Ad #2211736 I still have it even though it says sold

I was getting to many bull**** offers

Call me asap if your interested

Cash Price is much lower around 14,000.00 Dont make me a cash offer unless you can send a paypal deposit immediately. Then when you look at the car, if you dont want it, I will refund the deposit.

IM OPEN TO ALL TRADES

where ru located? who built the motor. what type of heads? aluminum or cast?

I dont come on here much If your interested, call me 219 484 8049 Im located 45 minutes east of chicago in Chesterton IN 46304

Im looking for serios buyers only, do not waste my time. I expect this car to sell quick at this price. Im also including the stock rims and tires with the sale

DEAL ! wow.. I am going to press the ole lady tonight when she gets home.. cross your fingers..

That is a lot of car for the money! Out of my range but GLWS! ...maybe I'll hit the lotto... LOL

i have seen this car in person and it is very nice. someone is going to get very lucky.

i have seen this car in person and it is very nice. someone is going to get very lucky.

well I got shot down... She claims the 6 car projects I have going now are enough... I told her this ones not a project its done already..:rolleyes: Dammit !

well I got shot down... She claims the 6 car projects I have going now are enough... I told her this ones not a project its done already..:rolleyes: Dammit !

Do it. Keep it at a buddies to you can sale one of yours;)

Status
Not open for further replies.