Trade 1965 chevelle for 86-87 hard top T or GN

meek6567

Looking to do a straight across trade for a hard top T or GN. The chevelle has a 454 that has been stroked and bored to 496. D1sc procharger putting out 10lbs boost. complete aeromotive fuel system. Accel dfi fuel injection with the Accel wideband controller and msd ignition. 4 speed transmission and a b.o.p 12 bolt rear axle. I did all the work myself and I also tuned the fuel injection myself. It has not been to a dyno and has not been down the track. I put over 7000 miles with this set up. I do have the original hood It does not fit with the fuel injection and I did not want to cut it up. I was going to order a fiberglass one but I have lost intrest in the car. The car needs a clutch and a drivers window regulator. It is a new mexico car and I have alot of the original paper work and also the protect-o-plate with owners manual. If intrested I have more pictures or If you have any questions just ask nova 023.jpg

nova 008.jpg

Attachments

• nova 018.jpg
    nova 018.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 263
Nice Chevelle

Can't trade my GN right now. Very nice Chevelle. Looks great. If you would like to sell the procharger, let me know. Thanks

I have a 87 T light blue all stock ca. car.Third owner and in VERY good condition!I was thinking about selling it.There are 68k miles.

Thank you to everyone that was intrested in doing a trade, all the cars I was emailed about are very nice. I have decided to keep the chevelle after looking at recipts and driving it today, even though the clutch is slipping. I will be buying a turbo buick after the hot rod power tour this year. thank you