trackday at sacramento raceway

Buger99

registered member
when is it going down lets set it up.Test & tune sat or just go up there on a wed night Im tired of being the only GN up there come on people lets do something.specially since i buying a new GN on WED I wanna see what i could do with her.

when is it going down lets set it up.Test & tune sat or just go up there on a wed night Im tired of being the only GN up there come on people lets do something.specially since i buying a new GN on WED I wanna see what i could do with her.

Buger, we just did that yesterday, only me and Jeff had are cars there, but some of the other Buick guys did come up.

I would like to do it again, as I only got 3 runs in with my car due to a tranny problem. like me now, guys are trying to get their cars done or fixed, so I would think down the road, we can get some guy's to commit.

If you can do the May 10th cruise, post in that thread.

Congrats on the new GN, you buying it off the board?

Mark

yes I'm buying off the board and I didn't think anybody was going out there because no1 was talking about going out there. So when is the next track day I'm there 4sure. Lets get it going

Burger, congrats on your purchase!

I was thinking you might be buying Nordy's car, thats one mean ride:D

Cant wait to see it run, I hope we can get something set up for the track, within the next few weeks or so, If you can do the May 10th cruise, let us know.

Mark

Just got it wed love it and it is very clean cant wait to take her to the track

day and time and Im there my boys car should be done by then so thats 2 GN's anyone else in or what

What does everyone think of doing this one?

Sat July 26th, Grudge Fest

Drag Racing Race your friends or just the clocks

Times: Pit Gates Open: 4:00pm, Racing 6:00pm-10:00pm

Admission: General Admission: $5

Racers: $35 (car and driver)

What does everyone think of doing this one?

Sat July 26th, Grudge Fest

Drag Racing Race your friends or just the clocks

Times: Pit Gates Open: 4:00pm, Racing 6:00pm-10:00pm

Admission: General Admission: $5

Racers: $35 (car and driver)

Sounds good to me,

I will be there reguardless. I attend every Grudge night unless it conflicts with Hot August Nights, i haven't missed a Grudge night since 03 :)

so who else is going thats makes 3 of us I hope theres more then just us 3 going:eek:

Burger, since the date is a month away, we prob can get more guys to come that day, as this gives us all time to get the cars ready, I would like to go sooner but need to do a few things to the car. I will also post this date and time, location on the NorCal Buick board, which will prob get more to come for this. It kinda sucked on the last one, that just me and Jeff had our cars there.

Mark

I will be there for whoever that is going what time are you going up there count me in