TR6

TurboWh1

Thinking about switching to TR6.... Anyone have a set up they are looking to sell?

I have just the TR-6. I'd like $400 plus shipping. It doesn't have much use. You'll need to source a coil pack and a set of wires. They should both be easy to find. Let me know.

Tom

I have just the TR-6. I'd like $400 plus shipping. It doesn't have much use. You'll need to source a coil pack and a set of wires. They should both be easy to find. Let me know.

Tom
Hi Tom,
Does it have the harness / Casper extension harness? Would you mind to send me a pic of what all you have?
Thanks!

Hi Tom,
Does it have the harness / Casper extension harness? Would you mind to send me a pic of what all you have?
Thanks!
I have the harness it came with. I don't believe its the extension harness. I have all documentation. I'll take pics tonight of what I have when I get home from work.

Tom
Order from Bob Bailey directly,... I also bought a used tr6 and got both coil and wires from Bob he also has a few different wire brands... Mike

Hi. Here's the pics. I have the manual too, just need to find it. LMK.
20220501_231737.jpg
20220501_231718.jpg
20220501_231713.jpg
20220501_231703.jpg