Tr6 set it and forget it ?

hensleyt

Mounting it in stock location and forgot it or on the fender for easy accessibility?

Stock location reduces the chance other gremlins can sneak in by remote mounting it. Set the rev limiter and 2 step, mode 4 on for coil pack and it'll fire right up.

You can mount the tr6 in the stock location then get a potentiometer and then you can adjust your 2 step without having to open up the box . That’s what I ended up doing it works great and have never had to open up the tr6 .

Ok I’m ready to throw the white flag.
I have read every Tr6 post looked at countless pic and videos.
How is the coil pack mounted ?
Manual version 1.1 picture on front of installation manual has #1 bottom right. (Drivers side) 5-2 facing firewall 1-4-3-6 forward. Weather pack coil passenger side Tr6 weather pack drivers side
Bobs website show #1 top left (passenger side) 5-2 forward 1-4-3-6 firewall. Both weather packs facing drives side.
Yes Chevy and Buick have the same hiring order So it must not matter?Or dose it.

Ok I’m ready to throw the white flag.
I have read every Tr6 post looked at countless pic and videos.
How is the coil pack mounted ?
Manual version 1.1 picture on front of installation manual has #1 bottom right. (Drivers side) 5-2 facing firewall 1-4-3-6 forward. Weather pack coil passenger side Tr6 weather pack drivers side
Bobs website show #1 top left (passenger side) 5-2 forward 1-4-3-6 firewall. Both weather packs facing drives side.
Yes Chevy and Buick have the same hiring order So it must not matter?Or dose it.
What?? What coil pack are you running ? The one that comes with the tr6 bolts to the top of it . Then it’s a waste spark setup meaning the plugs that are in line with each other fire together so it doesn’t really matter as long as you have the order correct. I believe the top row is 1-5-3 and the bottom is 4-2-6 . I run LS coil near plug so I have individual coil packs . And the firing order is 1-6-5-4-3-2 btw

I just installed one too.

Wired in a two step switch. A couple days later bought a potentiometer so I don’t have to keep opening the damn box to set the 2step rpm.