Tr6 set it and forget it ?

GNVYUS 1

Stock location reduces the chance other gremlins can sneak in by remote mounting it. Set the rev limiter and 2 step, mode 4 on for coil pack and it'll fire right up.

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
You can mount the tr6 in the stock location then get a potentiometer and then you can adjust your 2 step without having to open up the box . That’s what I ended up doing it works great and have never had to open up the tr6 .

hensleyt

Ok I’m ready to throw the white flag.
I have read every Tr6 post looked at countless pic and videos.
How is the coil pack mounted ?
Manual version 1.1 picture on front of installation manual has #1 bottom right. (Drivers side) 5-2 facing firewall 1-4-3-6 forward. Weather pack coil passenger side Tr6 weather pack drivers side
Bobs website show #1 top left (passenger side) 5-2 forward 1-4-3-6 firewall. Both weather packs facing drives side.
Yes Chevy and Buick have the same hiring order So it must not matter?Or dose it.

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
Ok I’m ready to throw the white flag.
I have read every Tr6 post looked at countless pic and videos.
How is the coil pack mounted ?
Manual version 1.1 picture on front of installation manual has #1 bottom right. (Drivers side) 5-2 facing firewall 1-4-3-6 forward. Weather pack coil passenger side Tr6 weather pack drivers side
Bobs website show #1 top left (passenger side) 5-2 forward 1-4-3-6 firewall. Both weather packs facing drives side.
Yes Chevy and Buick have the same hiring order So it must not matter?Or dose it.
What?? What coil pack are you running ? The one that comes with the tr6 bolts to the top of it . Then it’s a waste spark setup meaning the plugs that are in line with each other fire together so it doesn’t really matter as long as you have the order correct. I believe the top row is 1-5-3 and the bottom is 4-2-6 . I run LS coil near plug so I have individual coil packs . And the firing order is 1-6-5-4-3-2 btw

Dwilc47

I just installed one too.

Wired in a two step switch. A couple days later bought a potentiometer so I don’t have to keep opening the damn box to set the 2step rpm.