TR6 remote mount bracket.

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Would be a nice option. My ghetto bracket is not going to do it. :eek:

What do you have now...any pictures ....

Unfortunately, the btacket/mount was given to a shop to mfg one. . . . And forgot to take pics. :(

where are you trying to mount it
ive put them between the washer jug and the wiper with a simple metal strap bent and drilled to use two of the tr6 mounting studs and to be attached to fender at the stock bosses and positions the box level and parallel to the fender

on mine i put it where the cruise control servo was using two straps that are commonly used for trans cooler mounting which have holes already in them . i bent one at an angle to bolt to fender under the original ground screw by the horns and drops down and under the tr6 box where it attaches to one of the box stud , then i used another mounting strap from the box to the boss on the fender liner for the cruise mounting
it sits flat and parallel to the fender
and then i went one further and welder nuts to the lid screws and slid on thumb covers (from my trunk battery box) so i dont need a screwdriver to pop the lid in the pits and less likely to drop the screws

Last edited:
pacecarta , looking to mount in the she location. Can you post a pic of your mounting?
Thanks doc! :cool:

Last edited: