TR6 ignition impressions?

How do you like the Nvu gauges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi I like them so far was a pain of course, and not cheap, but I had no choice someone butchered this
car been working on it for 6 years now whould love to just drive it. lol someday

Hi I like them so far was a pain of course, and not cheap, but I had no choice someone butchered this
car been working on it for 6 years now whould love to just drive it. lol someday

Were the gauges hard to install?
Im thinking of replacing my stewart warner for some NVU and keeping the GNX cluster, but my stuff was littarly plug and play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will not fit the GNX cluster, imho stick with plug and play. Plus the GNX cluster looks better.

I don't normally post but must put in a good word on the Jack Laswell of JL Enterprises in TX's TR6 stacked coil setup, excellent craftsmanship, AC Delco coils, wiring, plug wires and detailed instructions. Also opted for Jacks remote 2-step knob/harness allowing the driver to adjust the 2-step Rev limiter RPM from the drivers seat. The remote 2-step harness ties into the brake pedal to activate the 2-step and can also easily be tied to a transbrake or any other activation you'd wish to use. A great Turbo Buick Product for those still not willing to give up on the stock LC2 wiring harness.
View attachment 350766View attachment 350767View attachment 350768View attachment 350769View attachment 350770View attachment 350771
Just ordered the stacked coil setup to go with my TR6.

How much did the stacked coil setup run? Really like how it's laid out and using OE LS coils is a plus. Did you get new wires with it?
$765.00 including plug wires and shipping. I did not get the 2 step option and I already had a TR6.

Everything’s included. Genuine GM coils are themselves $90 each. There’s a template, drill and tap 6 holes in the cover, mount the coils, set the dip switches and plug it in.

The coils can be had for 30/35 bucks each. OEM GM coils BTW. Can the wiring harness and plug wires be bought without the coils? I would be a player if it was a choice.
Screenshot_2020-03-26 ACDelco® 12619161 - GM Original Equipment™ Ignition Coil In-Cap.png

Different coils. These are 12611424. I did find them for $65 each. Not sure what the difference is. You would have to call Jack Laswell to see if he would sell just the harness.

The coils can be had for 30/35 bucks each. OEM GM coils BTW. Can the wiring harness and plug wires be bought without the coils? I would be a player if it was a choice.View attachment 352003
I have a coil wire harness for the above pictured GM coils from my XFI/XIM that I no longer use and may be common to the TR6 but don't know for sure. . There is a left and right bank harness.