TR parts

Tom87GNX

I posted in the lounge as well, I found an 85 t type that I'm trying to purchase mainly for the body. Do to the fact I would be spending money I really don't have I must sell the left over parts to re coupe some of the money. I will have available: an 8.5 rear (not sure if posi), 85 t type wheels, complete rear deck lid spoiler, some gray interior plastics, manual seat tracks, digital dash cluster (working), harness is also available, very recent 340 pump (was just installed) and Hotwire kit, brand used (only installed to start car) injectors and TT chip with 86-87 ECM, complete hot air motor, BQ trans, and possibly a clean header panel with hole for emblem, med gray tilt column (column shift), abs plastic hardtop headliner in med gray, brand new soff seal roof rail weatherstripping ( both sides still in packages), brand new soff seal trunk weatherstrip (bag has been opened but item is new). Probably more that I'm forgetting. Let me know if there's any interest or questions. Please note: car will NOT be parted unless there is enough interest in parts listed above.

Tom

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I would be interested in the digital dash cluster and harness, the headliner to cut for my moonroof, dash speaker cover if not cracked, and possibly the weatherstripping

Bryan

Im looking for sun visors, Window sweeps, An How's the grill.

86 Regal W-11/CC-1T Type

It seems that there is a good amount of interest being generated on this post. I would like to remind everyone that I'm torn at the moment of wether to part the car or not, since this is a clean, straight car and would be a shame to take it apart for a few pieces. I'm leaning towards parting it as planned, I should know for sure in a day or two. I will continue to answer any and all questions and still try to give quotes on parts pending my final decision. For those who have already received a quote and agreed on price, you will be first in line to purchase in the event I decide to part the car. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Tom

Just to update everyone who had interest in the parts on this post, I have put a deposit on the car and should be taking possession early this coming week. I will be able to get pics of all parts that will be available for sale. Those who have already contacted me will be placed first on the list for those parts if you would still like to purchase them. Further updates to come. Thanks all for your patience.

Tom