TR Custom

1952ray

Scrambled Dog
Ordered parts late Friday, got a e-mail from Mark at lunch time Monday that parts have ship. Got the product today. Now tell me how do you beat that. TR Custom SUPER company. And the man running it, Mark

Thanks Mark

X3...And he is great with replying/helping to emails if your unsure on fitment, etc

We used to sell them but the guy we were using would go "missing" quite often. Did business with him for over 10 years and was leaving me hanging too often when it came to warranty issues and shipping of orders. Cut ties with him about 3 years ago. Sorry. Was a good product but not worth the headaches service-wise.

Summit Racing sells Electric exhaust cutouts. You may be able to mate one to an exhaust cut out on your own.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Summit Racing sells Electric exhaust cutouts. You may be able to mate one to an exhaust cut out on your own.

Should not have a problem with fitment cutouts are pretty universal.

Mark is great, I have one of his Chrome Big Mouth Cold Air Intake.

Last edited:
Mark rates very, very high with me. Great guy, teriffic vendor! And one of the most honest guys you'll find anywhere. A most helpful man.

I even give credit to Mark for the reason I have Torque Thrust IIs on my Grand National.....he had them on his GN at one time and posted pictures on his site.....(I printed them out and put them in my GN scrapbook) They just blew me away on how well they were set off by the GN black paint....after talking with him about them, (size, offsets) I ordered a complete set, and you'll have to pry the GN with my Torque Thrust IIs from my cold dead hands.:D

American Racing should give Mark a big discount with them for convincing me to buy the Torque Thrusts. Best neat thing I've ever done to my GN.....so......THANKS, MARK!(y)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Bruce, used to love the Torque Thrusts on my GN but got tired of seeing them on just about every car at the shows and cruises I went to. Ended up going with Centerline Rev wheels and love the way they look on our Turbo Regals and never see any other cars in my area with them. Funny, when I first put the TT's on my GN I actually got an email from someone stating how dare I put those wheels on my car. TT's only belong on traditional muscle cars. :eek:

Last edited:
Bought a glovebox overlay a while back...flawless transaction. Just bought and recieved today an ALKY overlay...flawless! The GN is about the become an ALKY-haulic! My reaction to this overlay is summed up in the vid below.

Forgot to mention I got a BAFC(badass fender cover) from him too and everything was perfect.

Last edited:
Bruce, used to love the Torque Thrusts on my GN but got tired of seeing them on just about every car at the shows and cruises I went to. Ended up going with Centerline Rev wheels and love the way they look on our Turbo Regals and never see any other cars in my area with them. Funny, when I first put the TT's on my GN I actually got an email from someone stating how dare I put those wheels on my car. TT's only belong on traditional muscle cars. :eek:

Guess you and I are different, Mark....and around here I don't ever see ANY type of Buick T Types or Grand Nationals, so guess I'm lucky. But, still, I don't care if other cars have them on, I truly love them on my GN, they give the GN such class! Again, I owe it all to you. So thanks again! I've also seen the Centerlines you speak of and they truly look BOSS! Good choice.

Someone actually had the gall to write you that? How ignorant! "Traditional muscle cars?" :LOL: Had to laugh at that one. Maybe I'll put a set on my recent acquisition, my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee....it's all black like my GN, same Black Pearl Paint, might look good. I ran this idea by my loving wife.......she didn't look too "Loving" after that story....:oops: Guess I'll stick with the stock aluminum wheels on it now......funny, she LOVES the Torque Thrusts on our GN. WOMEN. Just can't figure them out.........can you? If so, please educate me, my friend.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I have always had great experiences from Mark
he is the go to guy

super happy with these thing I have purchased

front mount intercooler
stainless down pipe
motor mounts
billet vac block
glove box overlay
pull strap covers
custom radio delete plate
turbo t horn emblem

and I just ordered a custom shifter console overlay for a pro stick with a red turbo t logo

thanks for being the go to guy Mark