TR Custom Parts SE Style Headers/ PTE 6262 CEA Turbo

blackbuick1987

First up, I have a set of brand new never installed SE Style headers that are sold by TR Custom Parts. These are a popular set and designed to fit any aftermarket downpipe. I bought these for a build I was doing and I have decided to go a different route. They are in perfect shape. I even went the extra mile and had them coated in Armor Coat 2000 degree satin black and they came out looking great!. They have only been taken out of the box for pictures since being coated. I am asking $500 + shipping for these. New they are $599 and the coating cost around $200.

Next up, I have the popular PTE 6262 CEA (billet wheel) turbo. This turbo has every option that PTE offers. Ball Bearings, Ported S Cover, High Pressure wastegate, I am even including the RJC boost controller. This turbo performed flawlessly when it was installed on the car. When I started the build I had the exhaust housing coated in the same Armor Coat 2000 degree satin black as the headers. I also pulled off the cover and started to smooth it out to be sent off to be polished. When the project stalled I left it as it, I do like the raw aluminum look and was going to leave it as is. Would not take much to finish polishing if that is the route you would like to take. The wastegate hole was enlarged for better flow and to prevent boost creep. I never had any issues with boost creep when it was installed on my car. When I installed this turbo it was installed with PTE turbo saver oil system. When I pulled it off it worked perfectly and made great boost. I was running around 24lbs and with my 3000 stall it spooled faster than the TE-44 it replaced. There is 0 shaft play and the compressor wheel still looks brand new. I am asking $850 for this turbo.
IMG_0481.jpg
IMG_0483.jpg
IMG_0484.jpg
IMG_0473.jpg
IMG_0474.jpg
IMG_0481.jpg
IMG_0483.jpg
IMG_0484.jpg
IMG_0473.jpg
IMG_0474.jpg
IMG_0488.jpg
IMG_0486.jpg