Year: 2003
Model: Chevrolet
Body: 2500HD Extended Cab LS
Engine: 6.6L Duramax Diesel
Mileage: 65,3??
Exterior: Polo Green
Interior: Gray cloth, buckets w/center console
Condition: Very Good
Options: Power windows, Power locks, Power driver's seat, A/C, Cruise, Rear defrost, Privacy glass, Cab lights, Tube steps, Mud flaps

Mods are as follows:

Suncoast Stage V allison transmission (25k miles on it)
ATS Co-Pilot controller
TTS Extreme switchable computer (80/120/200+) (That's rwhp!)
NX Nitrous kit (Not on truck, never has been)
PML Rear diff. cover
Super Diesel manifold (Inline manifold to plum boost gauge,Nitrous, propane,etc.)
Green torsion bar keys
Rough Country add-a-leaf
Bilstein shocks
Straight piped
Pioneer DVD/CD head unit
Eclipse 5-channel amplifier
Eclipse componet speakers (front)
Eclipse 2-way speakers (rear doors)
Subthump custom X-cab subwoofer box, with 2 10" Eclipse subs
Autometer Phantom 2-1/16 Boost & Pyro in the A-pillar
Astro-Start 2106 remote start
Eagle Series 114 rims - 18 X 9.5 (They need re-chromed though now, had to use them this past winter and the salt did them in.)

I've unfortunately never had the truck to the track or dyno'd, so I don't know how fast it is or what kind of power it's making(need to buy a few more items to make it "track ready"). Most trucks running this setup will be around 450+rwhp and close to 1000ft.-lbs. of torque. Usually run mid 13's or better on #2 alone, and low 12's on the bottle! I will be taking off the Eagle rims and putting the PYO(Stock) wheels back on with either 285 or 265 size tires here soon. Pretty sure I'm the 2nd owner of the truck, bought it with like 26k miles on it. No problems other than the factory recalls, steering shaft/tail gate straps/ and fuel filter. Nothing but Mobil 1 Delvac in the motor. Mobil 1 synthetic in the trans., Mobil 1 in the diff's as well. Engine oil always changed every 7k mi., trans filter changed every 5-7k mi., fuel filter changed every 5-6k mi. I have Silverstar bulbs throughout the truck. The low beams burnt out so I just went back to a regular bulb there. The only imperfections I can think of are: The windshield has a small crack from a rock being flung up (probably 1/2" long), the bed is scratched up a little (was gonna Line-X it, problem solved), and the driver's front fender flare has some scuffs (Not really that bad, and you have to be looking for them). I think that's about it, if I missed or think of anything else I'll add it. Any questions shoot away....

NADA value $27,780
Kelley Blue Book value $30,280

Price as she sits is $30k.

Can e-mail pics if interested, I don't have any of the engine or interior as of yet, but I will soon. Thanks

I also should add the truck has a transferable extended warranty, I believe there's another 1 or so and up to 75k miles. It's bumper to bumper and $0 deductible. Just an FYI...

Another FYI, the stock(PYO)wheels/285 BFG AT's will be going back on this coming weekend. Did not get a chance to get the engine & interior pics yet, hopefully sometime this week...

Thanks Michael, much appreciated! I'm REALLY going to miss this truck, best of everything, at least to me.

I'm giving it to the end of the month or so, if nothing happens, then I'll be returning it back to stock and trading it in.

Also, I finally got some pics of the interior and engine if anyone is interested.

Thanks