Total Head cost Differrence ?

Over 80% of the gains can be had with a simple bowl port. I clean up the ports and let them fly.

Since we're not N/A we don't have to go to extremes on every square millimeter on the port. Another 1/2 pound of boost will blow right past a port that isn't ''perfect''.

N/A engines only have 14.7psi to work with. We can stuff the ports with however much pressure we want.

Over 80% of the gains can be had with a simple bowl port. I clean up the ports and let them fly.

Since we're not N/A we don't have to go to extremes on every square millimeter on the port. Another 1/2 pound of boost will blow right past a port that isn't ''perfect''.

N/A engines only have 14.7psi to work with. We can stuff the ports with however much pressure we want.
Any particular cutters you prefer? For use on I set of iron heads..

Whatever you have in you Dremal arsenal. I have cutters I like, but I'm hell with a rotary tool.

If this is your first time, go with what you have, pay your dues, and learn all the slow cutters and how they eat.

....Keep in mind, hotrodding is supposed to fun, and the more you do to your car, the more your car is yours.

Any particular cutters you prefer? For use on I set of iron heads..
What do you mean cutters? If you are planning on doing port/bowl work you can use numerous different types of rotors burrs. Here is a picture of all the burrs I have and use for porting of cast heads .the ones on the top left are for cast iron and the ones on the top right are for aluminum
29629D34-CE71-4BB9-85E6-21DE4C199321.jpeg