Fuel and it’s delivery is extremely important so:

TurboT Guy, curious as to the value of the Cornwell box if you dont mind. I just bought a used one and hope I got a decent deal. TY

TurboT Guy, curious as to the value of the Cornwell box if you dont mind. I just bought a used one and hope I got a decent deal. TY

One of them new is just under $600. I got mine as a scratch and dent item already assembled for $475.

So, what bothers you or is suspect about Craftsman. Is it the drawers, ball bearings, design or what? Any other opinions—any pictures?
The metal gauge is much thinner than the old Craftsman I have.
Pull one of the drawers out, and give it a twist....Tinny junk.
Slides are cheapo, too.
For a decent box, take a look at Harbor frt. Even theirs appear much sturdier than Crapsman.

I went the Home Depot route and bought their Husky toolbox. I have no complaints about any of it. Smooth drawers, and made up of good quality. But like anything, you can't treat a toolbox like a fat chick in spandex and stuff as much as you can into it. Eventually something is gonna let go...

View attachment

I bought Stalwart toolbox after reading this article as I have lots of scattered tools around the house. The size is perfect for me; not too big but not as small either. It fits just about everything I have. It's completely plastic, so I wonder how long it will last. It seems durable though, and for home use I think this is a great toolbox