Took my car to Jack Laswell

Rob Sandler

Took my GN in for some upgrades (brakes, fuel pump, alky kit, radiator, fans, etc.) All I can say is the car is like night and day compared to before I brought it to him. The quality and detail he put into my car was impressive. He went way beyond what I was expecting him to do.

Thanks Jack!

Rob

He will treat your car as if it is his own! And if you have seen his cars then you'll know you are in good hands. He is very busy and a one man show so the wait can be long but well worth it just be patient. This man is well respected in the Buick world and well deserved!

We are just damn lucky we have someone like him here in TX. Thumbs up to Jack and JL Enterprises.

This is a goal of mine in the fall...to get my car to him to tune it for me

He will treat your car as if it is his own! And if you have seen his cars then you'll know you are in good hands. He is very busy and a one man show so the wait can be long but well worth it just be patient. This man is well respected in the Buick world and well deserved!

We are just damn lucky we have someone like him here in TX. Thumbs up to Jack and JL Enterprises.

Jack has been around GN's a long while and knows his stuff, as well a being an upstanding and honest guy, and glad to know him!

Whats his prices like?

Cheap for what you get.

I personally have seen a lot of his work before and after like on Robs car. Amazing
His Knowledge and understanding of automobiles and all of their related systems would be hard to rival,
Knowing Mr Laswell personally, Judging him solely on on the merits of his Technical ability would truly be Misguided. His character is second to none.

Damn, decisions-decisions. I was actually going to take my car to MACS performance, which I heard outstanding things about as well. Regardless, i planned to trailer it to either place.

Jack is 972 412 9000. You can't go wrong at Mac's either, Joe does great work! Him and Mac (Duke) are good honest people and have a very fast TB.

Been looking for a place to straighten out some items on my 87 GN. And now that I have my Typhoon running maybe this might be the place to go to . Will call after holiday and see how it goes.