Took a while but figured out who is a little B*tch and who actually supports the pros.

Since this topic has been moved to the casual area by our good friend and moderator, I want everyone that has access to this forum to answer one question in all honesty, Do you want to help the guys or gals with 10 sec or less second cars or do you want to destroy them at the track? Simple question, no right or wrong answer. Just your answer. Destroy or Help. Which one? And if you have the intelligence to answer a secondary question, why? There is no right or wrong answer on these, I am just looking at the way races are set up and why...

Probably not, but it was in this section where I read some pretty nasty crap from a while back. I guess I shouldn't be surprised about some of the disrespect I read in here from reading over the old posts and a few about people that paid for stuff over paypal and then the seller just magically disappeared. Done with my rant. Thanks

I know you're an Osmond fan so will understand, "One Bad Apple Don't Spoil the Whole Bunch" (left out the gurl in case you're a guy and apologize if you are a gurl). No matter where you go or how many people you meet there's always going to be that one. Funny how we seem to always remember the bad ones but lots of times forget all the good ones.
Join the club, we've all been screwed over at one time.

How will we know who the good guys are and who the bad guys are?
If you are fairly ignorant about the turbo Buicks and want to learn,how do you know when you are receiving good advise or bad?
I already know that I am a bad guy because Obama told me I was for 8 years.

And don't forget hitlery said you're a Deplorable in 2016. I'd be proud to call you my son!

Excuse me! That's Mr. Douche Bag to you!!! :LOL::LOL:

INDEED!

I had many successful internet transactions for well over a decade. First transaction on this forum, I was ripped off. So there is the lower end of the spectrum.

On about 3 separate occasions now, I have been ready to cut loose of some cash & approached "vendors" only to be treated condescendingly. There is the upper end of the spectrum.

I have actually considered selling my car & buying a Vette instead, due to that crap.

I don't like people in general ! Most Buick guys and gals are not really human so I hang out here. ;) To be honest if you surf around here you know who is good and who knows what they are talking about. Well I am off to BG to hang out with some really good vendors and people that know what they are talking about. ...........Hey Grumpy you got your bags packed???:ROFLMAO:

Do you want to help the guys or gals with 10 sec or less second cars or do you want to destroy them at the track? Simple question, no right or wrong answer. Just your answer.

When someone shows up and says ''I want my car to run 10's (reliably in street trim, of course)", they never follow through, most likely don't know how fast a 10 really is, and they think the engine alone can do it.

After typing the list of basic maintenance and preventative maintenance that needs to happen first over and over, I just don't care to do it anymore. I'll just leave them with a car that's going to get damaged while they masturbate to the Fast and Furious (AKA ''10 second cars'')

When someone shows up and says ''I want my car to run 10's (reliably in street trim, of course)", they never follow through, most likely don't know how fast a 10 really is, and they think the engine alone can do it.

It's easy, build a setup for low 9's, then set the boost at 12-13.

Meanwhile the forum here continues to decline.

It's not due to the car.

help them,i have over and over again offered many advice on this board for nothing gained in return.
I kinda feel the same. If they have the money and time to invest, I wouldn't care if they won against me at the track.

INDEED!

I had many successful internet transactions for well over a decade. First transaction on this forum, I was ripped off. So there is the lower end of the spectrum.

On about 3 separate occasions now, I have been ready to cut loose of some cash & approached "vendors" only to be treated condescendingly. There is the upper end of the spectrum.

I have actually considered selling my car & buying a Vette instead, due to that crap.

Hey, I have to be good at something. A fiberglass mess! Say it isn't so Joe! Wouldn't a nice 60s muscle car be great and all that easy tech when a repair was needed. And than there's the part thing, go into the store,

You- "I need a 40# injector for my chevy"

Parts guy- "That will be $35"

You- "Thanks, the Vette is running a little rough"

Parts guy- "Wait, its a Vette, that will be $135" lol.

Just mention its for a Vette or a Caddy and they tack on a surcharge. And heavens forbid if you're wearing a Hickey Freeman suit, you'll need to pull out the Platinum Card!

I don't like people in general ! Most Buick guys and gals are not really human so I hang out here. ;) To be honest if you surf around here you know who is good and who knows what they are talking about. Well I am off to BG to hang out with some really good vendors and people that know what they are talking about. ...........Hey Grumpy you got your bags packed???:ROFLMAO:

How many here if given a choice would choose being a mountain man to living in nyc? I'd have to take the name Jeremiah Johnson. There's something like 50 million sheeple on mood altering drugs in this country so it has to have an effect. Just drive the speed limit and watch all the road rage behind you, even when they can pass.
IIRC we makeup 5% of the world population and use something like 70-80% of the drugs. 339 billion dollars worth.

How many here if given a choice would choose being a mountain man to living in nyc? I'd have to take the name Jeremiah Johnson. There's something like 50 million sheeple on mood altering drugs in this country so it has to have an effect. Just drive the speed limit and watch all the road rage behind you, even when they can pass.
IIRC we makeup 5% of the world population and use something like 70-80% of the drugs. 339 billion dollars worth.
I wouldn't live in NYC for all the tea in China. Don't know how anyone would want to practically walk on top of each other just to get one block.

I've owned my Buick since I was 23 years old and I'm 52 now. I would say that 95% of the people who I've asked for advice or help from has given it without hesitation.

Most of the smart guys really have no problem sharing as long as you are willing to listen and not be a know-it-all.

The problem is the myth that anyone can take a bone stock TR, some paper clips, zip ties, slicks and race gas and run 10's that weekend after buying a clapped out one that barely runs from the 5th owner on the original timing chain and springs.