Tony Shoaff aka TONE THE BONE

Tony Shoaff

Not a new member but very interested in the Buick World since 1987:D When I attended Lincoln Technical Institute in Indianapolis Ind. is where I worked on my first GN that had fallen from a train and was given to the school for training. I owned a T years ago. I purchased my 13,000 mile car in 1990 added bolt on parts until I was told to add a cage if I wanted to keep racing it in 2005. 50,000 mile car now I said thanks but I will build another one. That is when I built The Atomic GN. I have met a lot of new people from this board and had lots of help from members here:cool: :cool: I am a Automotive Shop Supervisor for the State of Illinois since 2000 after being a mechanic for several years. I hope to keep making friends here and setting records with my Atomic GN. :biggrin:

Attachments

• wheels and tires for sale 2 017.jpg
    wheels and tires for sale 2 017.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 325
Nice to see your car doing good this year Tony! Hope to see you at some of the Buick events in '09:biggrin:

Are you going after the TSM records or is this a local track record you are going after. Car looks great BTW.

Thanks Ted. I am going after as many records as I can get. I am trying to find another good car to build a TSM style car. I refuse to put doors back on this car it is done except for suspension work. I am thinking about building a all out v-6 stage motor for the other car so TSM?? Or buy another car already done to run NMRA or ORCA. Next year I want to be racing every weekend close to home or wherever? I just want to race heads up for some money for a change. :)

Tony,

You have a very nice looking and running car.
Thanks for sharing it with us.