Tons of parts for sale 86 87 GNs getting parted

Guys sorry I havent repilied Ive beeen in columbus ohio racing this weekend please call me I can respond faster this way 410 490 8405
Jeff

Radiator

Aluminum F- Body or G -body radiator, oil cooler and trans cooler. Nice floor mats. A 49 or 44 turbo.

I have new aluminum radiators and turbos check the website anderson-performance.com or call 410 490 8405 after 8:00 am eastern time
Thanks Jeff

Just looking for the rear "male" seat belts for left and right sides (the metal insert and short part of the belt, the female part i have). Price for shipping and all to N Alabama if you have them?

radio parts

Looking for factory radio with harness that attatches w/ atleast 6" of the wire leads cut. also good factory speakers w/ connectors and rear speaker springing things that hold them up. must be good parts. also need the horn ring where all the bolts go. washer fluid nozzle. spare tire holddown parts etc. cat converter hanger(exhaust side with strap) good outer window/door weatherstrips. Let me know what you got.

Any chance you have any of these? :

throttle cable bracket (bolts to intakemanifold),
throttlebody linkage,
IAC valve block (the part that bolts under the throttle body and the IAC valve threads into)
ignition coil bracket,
fuel rails,
"S" coolant hose.

Any of those would be great...
I live in Canada...will you ship there?

Thanks.

Passenger Side ECM Kick Panel

Hi, Loking for a Passenger side Kick panel in very good condition for a GN in grey. This is the part that the ECM fits into. Have any? Price shipped to 06712. Thanks, Tom.