Ton of buick parts, want to sell ALL local or meet, don't want to hassle with shipping

leirch

I've parted my Buick out and am trying to clean out my building of all of the parts I no longer need. I'm not trying to get rich or give everything away.

I'm wanting to sell it all in one big deal. Come get it(Zipcode 45806) or I can meet up to a couple hours away if the deal is right.

Engine block is .040 over and number 3 has a small gouge in it, machine shop says it needs a sleeve but salvagable.

8445 iron heads and home ported with ferrera bigger valves and PAC racing springs for a roller cam, pedestals clearence for roller rockers as well. has a set of arp head studs as well, head had valve/guide replaced after hitting piston, placed back on motor and ran for another summer.

6 wiesco forged pistons .040 over, 1 has a small gouge from valve sticking in a guide, on stock rods

turbo crank, std/std but will need turned

silver timing cover has been machined for a roller cam

Gas tank was good when pulled years ago, has been sealed and stored indoors for the last 8 years

All other parts are as you see in the pictures.

I don't know what a fair price would be for all of this stuff.

2500.00(no idea what a fair price would be at this point), see second reply with more pictures

Send me a PM

Attachments

• IMG_4621.JPG
    IMG_4621.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 283
  • IMG_4631.JPG
    IMG_4631.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 275
  • IMG_4630.JPG
    IMG_4630.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 273
  • IMG_4628.JPG
    IMG_4628.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 325
  • IMG_4627.JPG
    IMG_4627.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 255
  • IMG_4626.JPG
    IMG_4626.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 242
  • IMG_4625.JPG
    IMG_4625.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_4624.JPG
    IMG_4624.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 240
  • IMG_4623.JPG
    IMG_4623.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 241
  • IMG_4622.JPG
    IMG_4622.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 283
More pictures

Attachments

• IMG_4632.JPG
    IMG_4632.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 191
  • IMG_4633.JPG
    IMG_4633.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 189
  • IMG_4634.JPG
    IMG_4634.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 189
  • IMG_4635.JPG
    IMG_4635.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 185
  • IMG_4636.JPG
    IMG_4636.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_4637.JPG
    IMG_4637.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 202
I found a couple more items to add to this lot, I'll leave the price but its firm at 2500.

power steering pump, line and resevoir
3inch downpipe with external waste gate with poston headers, have been welded but overall functional and useable.

Send me a PM if interested

Attachments

• IMG_3885.JPG
    IMG_3885.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 191
  • IMG_4650.JPG
    IMG_4650.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 191
Dang, wish you were closer. Phoenix is a couple of miles away.......... :)

I've parted my Buick out and am trying to clean out my building of all of the parts I no longer need. I'm not trying to get rich or give everything away.

I'm wanting to sell it all in one big deal. Come get it(Zipcode 45806) or I can meet up to a couple hours away if the deal is right.

Engine block is .040 over and number 3 has a small gouge in it, machine shop says it needs a sleeve but salvagable.

8445 iron heads and home ported with ferrera bigger valves and PAC racing springs for a roller cam, pedestals clearence for roller rockers as well. has a set of arp head studs as well, head had valve/guide replaced after hitting piston, placed back on motor and ran for another summer.

6 wiesco forged pistons .040 over, 1 has a small gouge from valve sticking in a guide, on stock rods

Gas tank was good when pulled years ago, has been sealed and stored indoors for the last 8 years

2500.00(no idea what a fair price would be at this point), see second reply with more pictures

Send me a PM
How can I contact you concerning these parts

May be willing to meet at Buick Nationals if anybody is interested but need some form of deposit. bump

A usable block is around $700. I think a sleave is around $400 (I could be wrong) so the block isn't worth much. Unported stock heads are maybe $300/pair.

Send me a PM
I just came across your thread. Is the gas tank still for sale?

Send me a PM
If it is, please let me know. Sorry for inquiring so late. I just saw this.

I have everything listed above and still want to sell it all together. Willing to take 1200 cash for it all. would like it gone.

Here are some pictures of the tank, I couldn't get inside past the baffle any further. send me a pm if interested in all of the parts.

Attachments

• IMG_5200.JPG
    IMG_5200.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5199.JPG
    IMG_5199.JPG
    254.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5197.JPG
    IMG_5197.JPG
    352.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5196.JPG
    IMG_5196.JPG
    426.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5194.JPG
    IMG_5194.JPG
    484 KB · Views: 59
More pictures
I appreciate the additional pictures. I am mainly interested in seeing the visible part of the tank when it is on the car. Please send me more pictures of the outside of the tank. Sorry for being a pain in the ass.

I appreciate the additional pictures. I am mainly interested in seeing the visible part of the tank when it is on the car. Please send me more pictures of the outside of the tank. Sorry for being a pain in the ass.
Better late than never I guess, here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_5235.jpg
    IMG_5235.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5236.JPG
    IMG_5236.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 56
bump, somebody make me an offer on this stuff, I'm tired of tripping over it. Send me a pm to discuss