Tomball guy, wanting back in...

mtgmike

So, my first car was a hot air T-type. Had a lot of fun with it, and have always wanted another. Moved recently from Pearland to Tomball after selling a pawnshop I owned on the SE side of town. I went from 70-80 hr workweeks to a normal job. Wifey says I need to get a hobby.

Tomball seems to still be a good ole boy area, and i see lots of cars around but Im completely ignorant of the car scene and meets. Saw the post for the woodlands meet. Ill try to make that.

In a perfect world, I'd find a hot air white or silver T in good driver condition. Something my son and I can start to have some fun with. Ill eventually LS swap it, that why I said Hot Air. I have too much respect for these to cut up an 86/7. I saw the blue T in MIami that has a LT1 in it. If that was in Houston Id be very interested. I may snag a cheap southwest flight to go check it out if nothing comes up locally.

So, saying Hi, and putting feelers out.

So, my first car was a hot air T-type. Had a lot of fun with it, and have always wanted another. Moved recently from Pearland to Tomball after selling a pawnshop I owned on the SE side of town. I went from 70-80 hr workweeks to a normal job. Wifey says I need to get a hobby.

Tomball seems to still be a good ole boy area, and i see lots of cars around but Im completely ignorant of the car scene and meets. Saw the post for the woodlands meet. Ill try to make that.

In a perfect world, I'd find a hot air white or silver T in good driver condition. Something my son and I can start to have some fun with. Ill eventually LS swap it, that why I said Hot Air. I have too much respect for these to cut up an 86/7. I saw the blue T in MIami that has a LT1 in it. If that was in Houston Id be very interested. I may snag a cheap southwest flight to go check it out if nothing comes up locally.

So, saying Hi, and putting feelers out.
My 84 t type is for sale in amarillo. The guy I sold it to wants something different. It was a clean car. Good candidate for ls swap. Do you have instagram?

I did a bunch of stuff to it before i sold it and that guy did even more.

Attachments

• received_2169219373193572.jpeg
    received_2169219373193572.jpeg
    485.2 KB · Views: 48
  • received_391152251493977.jpeg
    received_391152251493977.jpeg
    469.3 KB · Views: 50
Pics look clean but the front end is all over the place. Bad front wreck or is that the pics?

This was when I owned it.

Attachments

• 20190307_105546.jpg
    20190307_105546.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 39
  • 20190111_153433.jpg
    20190111_153433.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 39
Im in Pine Country off Telge and 2920. I wanted some land and a shop, but my kiddos are 4, and 7. Didnt seem fair. Great neighborhood, low taxes. Keep meaning to leave work early one day go look at that clapped out 87 in Hockley. Looks like a huge project.

I am also in Tomball. 249 and 99 area. Hopefully my GN will be back on the road by the first of the year. There are a few of us around.

You all know what's coming up... The 4th Annual Turbo Buick Meet & Greet. I have not posted the details yet, but as usual, looking at the 1st Saturday in April.