Tom at Champion!!!!

before we get all negative the r3al question is did he just get advice from tom or ordered parts? getting him 9n the phone phone is no small feat but recieving your parts is a different story. i honestly think the buick telephone line is right nest to his crapper. LOL

I sent my heads to Tom to have a repair done and valve spring upgrade.. Had no issues with him, called me when he said he would and I received my heads on time. Thanks again:)

Tom may be having some personal or business problems, because I've heard a lot of complaints. But, ally dealings with him have been great. I had an alignment problem with with my heads/intake. The heads were used so i don't know how much they had been milled. The bolt holes and intake ports would not line up even after milling the intake. Long story short, Tom had me to send heads to him and he would fit the heads to a block with his intake. He slotted the bolt holes, etc., and returned them to me promptly. They fit perfectly and the cost was more than fair. I also ordered roller rockers from him at Bowling Green a couple years ago and a few days after I returned home they arrived. If Tom is having problems I wish he could let us know. Most of us would understand. He has good products.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

i guess. ive been out 125 since last oct. still waiting for that credit. great products yes but bad service left a sour taste.

I don't blame you for being upset. That's unreasonable time. I'm like u tho. After a couple times of bad service i move to someone else. I hope tom makes it right.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

before we get all negative the r3al question is did he just get advice from tom or ordered parts? getting him 9n the phone phone is no small feat but recieving your parts is a different story. i honestly think the buick telephone line is right nest to his crapper. LOL
I ordered gn1 heads, studs,rockers, pushrod length checker and a copper turbo gasket. Received it all in less than 2 weeks. He answeted my calls and questions. This was my experience .

I ordered gn1 heads, studs,rockers, pushrod length checker and a copper turbo gasket. Received it all in less than 2 weeks. He answeted my calls and questions. This was my experience .
Not sure if phone is by toilet or not.