Tlink MAF and Knock #'s seem wrong to me

Crazy D

Resident Madcap
I have recently upgraded to a T+/LS1 MAF/extender combo, and have taken a few spins with my Tlink. I've noticed a couple things
1. My MAF GPS #'s hang out from 3-12, and only for a couple frames total does it spike to 57-130, then back to 3-12. My question here is: WTF is going on? Shouldn't it be going all over the place from 3-255?

2. My knock retard hasn't triggered the last few times at all, though I floor it, my boost gets to 15, and I'm running complete crap 92 octane in an untuned car. Few times before I hit about 2 for just one frame, otherwise nothing. Is it possible just this part of the program is being compromised somehow? Or do I have Supercar?

Dave,
With an Extender chip, the gr/sec display will be half of what it actually is. So a reading of 130 is actually 260gr/sec of airflow, which is about right for around 15psi boost. At idle, it would display about 3 gr/sec.
It is possible that you are not getting knock at 15psi on 92 octane. Depends on the timing in the chip among other things.
Everything sounds all right so far!

Regards,
Eric